1. Faction change questions

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to change factions on my DK, from alliance to horde.
    Since that some friends of mine are playing on the horde side and I have enough points to come along, I wanna do it, but first, some questions/doubts that I have.

I saw the Faction Change guide, here, on the forums, but I've seen that the process is quite different between TBC and WotLK servers. On the TBC servers you have to create a level 1 character on the opposite faction first, then claim your faction change service on the level 1 character, then the swap will come together, somehow.
    On the Icecrown server, there's nothing mentioned about having another, level 1, character on the other faction before trying to move. So, here comes my questions:

1. do you need to have a level 1 character on the opposite faction and then claim the service on the level 1 character in order to change factions?
    2. if so, what about a DK character? you can only have one per account
    3. if the process above is not the way to do it on Icecrown faction change, do I need to claim the service directly on my DK and I'll see in-game the swapping process?
    4. I understood that all my items will be moved onto the new faction, but what about gold? what about my stuff in the bank? are they also being moved? professions? achievements?
    5. When you change your faction, are you also able to change from male to female or vice-versa? or it's a 1 to 1 change (male to male/female to female)?
    6. are reputations being kept?

I know that it's quite a hefty thread, but I need to know before doing something stupid. :)

Cheers!

2. 1. no
    2. -
    3. yup, in game
    4. yup, all of them
    5. yup, anything you want.
    6. you keep them as they are, if you have any problems, do a screenshot before you do the faction change and if you notice something weird, contact the staff.

3. If i faction change to Alliance, get theblue dragonhawk mount (100 mount achivement), will it stay blue or turn red if I faction change back to horde?

4. Thanks for the answers! I'll make sure to screenshot everything beforehand. Cheerios!

5. welcome to Horde :)
    I've always been horde at heart :) Nice to be back!

6. If i faction change to Alliance, get theblue dragonhawk mount (100 mount achivement), will it stay blue or turn red if I faction change back to horde?
    I doubt they will change. I once saw a tauren riding the gnome's mount (what a hilarious scene) and a tauren war who wear vareesa's dexterity instead of the horde version sylvanas cunning.
    Edited: February 1, 2018