1. Lemme introduce myself! :)

Hello dear players and Staff
    I'm IlakLinux as you already know, but my real name is Aigar. I'm from north eastern Estonia.
    I'm 21... So yep pretty young guy in this community and my profession is photography.

I started with photography 2015. I've been learning photography without any courses or any help from professionals,
    because the more you do it yourself the better you'll get! =)

I take shots about everything that's on my way.

I've also won some competetions. =)

So, that's it i think because i'm kind a person who answers mostly the questions.
    If you wanna ask something more then leave a reply down below, I'll answer with ease. =)
    Thanks!

IlakLinux

2. Welcome to Warmane! To take in game photos use the print screen button and they will save to a folder in your wow installation folder by default. This way you can be a photographer in the game too, :D as if there isn't already enough to do. :D

3. Welcome to Warmane! To take in game photos use the print screen button and they will save to a folder in your wow installation folder by default. This way you can be a photographer in the game too, :D as if there isn't already enough to do. :D
    Those were JPEG photos made in real life. ;) But thanks for the warm and heartly Welcome! =)

IlakLinux.