1. TBC Retribution Stat weights

So, with the release of Black Temple, haste items are now becoming more readily available, and most are properly itemized with stats favoring retribution paladins (Str/sta/int/hit.etc). My question is, is there a resource available that provides accurate stat weights for TBC Retribution Paladins, with consideration for Tier 6 stats?

What i am not looking for is a "lol'z re-spec holy" or "just gear crit" posts. What I am hoping for is for a numerical weighted value for each particular stat, with Retribution Paladins in mind (Strength, Hit, Crit, Agility, Haste, Expertise, Armor Pen, etc..)

Any help would be appreciated!

2. While I can't provide what you're looking for, let me encourage you by saying, RET POWER! Screw the haters, Ret rocks once you get BT geared, and Sunwell they are amazing. (Blood Elf only though :\) but yeah I hope you find what you're looking for.

If nobody else posts it here and you find it, would you mind posting a link to the location?

3. For what it's worth, this is the type of thing you're looking for, except for priests.

I pity folk who aren't shadowpriests :/

https://web.archive.org/web/20080331...pic.php?t=9844

Originally Posted by Awesome Shadowpriest Site
    When we calculate we use these values & this template:

* 5.57 crit rating = 1 dmg (with SW:D in rotation)
    * 1 haste = 1 dmg (presuming ~1400 dmg)
    * 10 spirit = 1.1 dmg (1 dmg without kings with imp DS)
    * 80 int = 1 crit% = ~4.36 dmg (3.97 dmg without kings)
    * 1 hit = 1.364 dmg (when not hit-capped)
    * dmg + crit/5.57 + int*0.055 + spirit*0.11 + haste + sockets [+12 gems] + meta [MSD or ESD] = sub-total + hit*1.364 = total

4. I'm interested in somethiing similar - namely, how big a deal the S3/S4 PvP gloves' +5% Crusader Strike damage is for PvE.

Wondering if anyone's done the number crunching on what items are upgrades to them (if any). I don't know if +5% CS is equivalent to having 20 more Str, or 30, or 50....

For example, it's likely that S3 gloves are better than T6 (yes, for PvE) & the Pillager's Gauntlets from BT trash, but not so clear if they're better than the Grips of Silent Justice from Shade of Akama. Or if S4 are better than Kil'jaeden's Borderland Paingrips or not.

5. I'm interested in somethiing similar - namely, how big a deal the S3/S4 PvP gloves' +5% Crusader Strike damage is for PvE.

Wondering if anyone's done the number crunching on what items are upgrades to them (if any). I don't know if +5% CS is equivalent to having 20 more Str, or 30, or 50....

For example, it's likely that S3 gloves are better than T6 (yes, for PvE) & the Pillager's Gauntlets from BT trash, but not so clear if they're better than the Grips of Silent Justice from Shade of Akama. Or if S4 are better than Kil'jaeden's Borderland Paingrips or not.
    gloves, going from the bottom upwards:
    Gloves of Immortal Dusk
    Paingrips
    S4
    T6
    Pillagers
    S3
    T5

But you probably want something like this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20081217...-slot-gearset/

6. gloves, going from the bottom upwards:
    Gloves of Immortal Dusk
    Paingrips
    S4
    T6
    Pillagers
    S3
    T5

But you probably want something like this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20081217...-slot-gearset/
    Good resource in general, but I think it is kinda off in terms of hit. cba looking into it to closely but it feels like hit is rated at zero or nearly zero (Merciless items ranked higher than Vengeful items with hit for example) but at the same time hit food is suggested :s.

But I guess that hit should be rated at almost zero if you got a moonkin tho.