1. 1 v 10 in battlegrounds

Lately it seems at least one third of the battlegrounds I play are not full. There have been numerous games where either side has like 1-5 players and other side has a full team. Its not one sided either. Sometimes its Alliance who has the advantage and sometimes horde.
    I mostly queue specific wsg, ab and eots.

Whats up with this?

2. Premades and multiboxers not joining the battleground because the incorrect one popped up, this problem wouldn't exist if specific battleground queuing worked properly.
    Sadly this is not the case.

3. that happens becouse warmane didnt fully fixed specific que.

as far as i noticed, if you get some bg popped thru specific que, that spot will remain idle if player does not enter, it remains idle for some time, not whole bg, after awhile player can get invites to those spots, it takes like 4-10mins.

another thing is if you que to bg thru specific and enter, that bg also gets bugged, for example you can see AV/ioc during peak times with 15-25 players inside and those remaining spots never to be filled. somehow battleground player cap gets changed to some number wich isnt the actual cap.

so tldr, the more you que thru specific, the more fcked up bgs you will create/enter.

4. This is my dream BG.

HORDE!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?? TIME OF DEATH HAS COME!