1. Everyone is lame, no matter the faction. Granted, I've seen Horde gank at least 20% more than Alliance does, but still.

That being said, who wants some Jaeger?
    Edited: February 2, 2018

2. I still believe this is a horde created problem... I see a few 80s destroying an area at a time and alliance responding... The horde is creating this problem...

3. Haven't been on Icecrown long, but I lvled 3 characters the past few weeks, and on all 3 were ganked continuously by alliance. Not just in normally high populated areas, but at ridiculous places. I was in WInterspring once when a que popped, and upon the instance finishing and me porting back there I was ganked within 3 seconds by a stealthed rogue. Not on a road or in town mind you, but out in the middle of nowhere in Winterspring. Also happened to me on the flight down into Caverns of time, group of alliance sitting where you get off the drake. And countless other times, not to mention the obvious spots - don't even try to lvl around Thrallmar, STV, or Gadgetzan. This is not a horde only problem.

4. Well i played bc in a private, and went to live 1 week before world naxx25 first kill in wrath. Stayed till the end of cata, and started playing by "seasons", you know, resub with newcontent and such until Legion. Then 1yr break and here I am. Never been really a fan of pvp, but I like having 4-5 alts, so every time I changed faction, server or start anew in another realm, I always leveled about 5-10 new pjs depending on time spent there.
    So no vanilla, you never faced open world pvp. Try a vanilla server and learn how it feels to get corps camped 95% of your playtime.

Not a fan, but I cope with it. But here in warmane, especially Icecrown (tried just Outland and Icecrown yet), the thing is hard to believe. People kill you, camp your corpse, track carbonite punks, kill all npcs in questing hubs, chase you through the whole map... a lvl 80 chasing a lvl 50 for 5 minutes just to camp my corpse! I mean, wtf? Dont you have anything better to do? xD
    I was never killed more than 2-3 times by other faction while leveling to 80 here on icecrown. Its your own fault if you go to tanaris or stv and when you activly feed your ganker.

What I cant see is the benefit of ganking ridiculously low lvl chars. Its not like you get any honor, achievements,gold or anything. The only thing I see is, "I have fun, by keeping other players from having fun". Which is quite stupid imo
    Dont cry a river... It was always like that or even worse (Vanilla, BC time). You can easily avoid pvp on icecrown by simply avoiding hot spots. If you do not like that tiny bit of open pvp what is left, play on a pve realm.

5. Not trying to sound like a noob cry baby but
    Go on...

why are the horde always in low level area's ruining the alliance leveling experience?
    You had one job.

join the alliance and fight the majority!
    Gank thread #7071 "I was born yesterday and have no idea what I'm talking about"

6. I still believe this is a horde created problem... I see a few 80s destroying an area at a time and alliance responding... The horde is creating this problem...
    Do an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), and then post your findings here. Make a rogue, stealth, and sit in Gadgetzan and Bootybay, and Sholazar Basin an hour a day everyday for a few months at peak time. Document all the kills of Low levels with no fighting chance getting ganked, and write their faction.

No? Too much effort? Then stop claiming patently untrue BS just because you're mad.

Gank thread #7071 "I was born yesterday and have no idea what I'm talking about"
    Quoted for the love of KEK.

7. Honor Hold in Outlands, I have seen a vast number of level 80 Horde (And normally the same players) constantly grieving the lowbie players and killing Npcs for hours on end. They tend to already be in a dungeon, so if they can't take the heat when level 80 alliance come to fight, they port in to the Dungeon (Very lame) I know it goes both ways. As it is a pvp server, you have to get use to it as it will not change or that griefer's won't get "banned", Just go find another place to quest etc.

8. Honor Hold in Outlands, I have seen a vast number of level 80 Horde (And normally the same players) constantly grieving the lowbie players and killing Npcs for hours on end. They tend to already be in a dungeon, so if they can't take the heat when level 80 alliance come to fight, they port in to the Dungeon (Very lame) I know it goes both ways. As it is a pvp server, you have to get use to it as it will not change or that griefer's won't get "banned", Just go find another place to quest etc.
    it goes both ways
    You should visit Thrallmar..

The whole thread is one giant
    it goes both ways

9. Fake news, allies cant win a single pvp event/raid without using multiboxers
    Stay mad hehe, ty honor :*

10. By the way, everyone has to take two shots. One for the ganking thread, and one for Skuddy's post.

FYI: Rules for the drinking game have been adjusted.

11. Alliance are varifiably more guilty of this :)

12. DId some of you ever seen Thrallmar ? :D corpses everywhere ! after some pple called me for help because some ***** rogue ganked honor hold , i killed with some others everything there in Thrallmar.
    I logged off in the middle of their town and after six - eight hours i spawnd in the middle of a ally group camping them.
    Everytime when i visit thrallmar for some " payback " i see the same thing : lvl 60 pvp twinks + group of 80tys ganking and camping xD there is always more ganking in thrallmar then at honor hold :D
    if there is an area which is domineted by horde , just tell it and ill try to create a balance ;-)

13. Fake news, allies cant win a single pvp event/raid without using multiboxers
    Its hilarious to read this ****, when horde has the largest multiboxers ever, with +25 characters. I was in orgrimmar in 15men raid for 3 hours, and we left using Dalaran portal because the horde couldn't do anything and 99% just standing with PvP off, so horde can't win a single pvp event without Mboxers.
    Edited: February 6, 2018

14. Its hilarious to read this ****, when horde has the largest multiboxers ever, with +25 characters. I was in orgrimmar in 15men raid for 3 hours, and we left using Dalaran portal because the horde couldn't do anything and 99% just standing with PvP off, so horde can't win a single pvp event without Mboxers.
    So you are proud of your 15 vs 1 pvp skills? Its not because you are so damn skilled that you can stand in orgrimmar for 3 hours, its simply because you are ignored by the few who are not afk. This is not classic anymore, no one cares about wpvp...
    You can stay in stormwind for hours, too and that without hiding behind 14 men.

If you are realy serious about wpvp, move to a classic server where at least a tiny bit of the playerbase cares about it. On wotlk realms wpvp is dead, that little bit ganking of low level in tanaris or stv does not realy count.

15. Horde are lame huh ? Guess what? I am horde new on this server and I've been ganked by 80s alliance in EVERY CONTEST ZONE. I don't really know what you ******ed asses are trying to prove by constantly bullying low levels

First 1234 Last