1. Why are Horde players so lame?

Not trying to sound like a noob cry baby but why are the horde always in low level area's ruining the alliance leveling experience?
    You are literally preying on players that cannot defend themselves for no honor... How is this satisfying? I can understand some players going to get in some kicks or responding to an alliance attack, But sitting in low level alliance hubs killing FP masters and quest givers and griefing players half your level or less is seriously sad... Not only is it sad but you are discouraging alliance players from leveling and playing the game... If you want to not wait in long BG que's or have more open pvp then join the alliance and fight the majority! Don't discourage the opposing side from playing all together...

The amount of ganking/griefing has made the game seriously undesirable to play... Especially being attacked in tanaris and booty bay along with other neutral zones...

2. Not trying to sound like a noob cry baby but why are the horde always in low level area's ruining the alliance leveling experience?
    You are literally preying on players that cannot defend themselves for no honor... How is this satisfying? I can understand some players going to get in some kicks or responding to an alliance attack, But sitting in low level alliance hubs killing FP masters and quest givers and griefing players half your level or less is seriously sad... Not only is it sad but you are discouraging alliance players from leveling and playing the game... If you want to not wait in long BG que's or have more open pvp then join the alliance and fight the majority! Don't discourage the opposing side from playing all together...

The amount of ganking/griefing has made the game seriously undesirable to play... Especially being attacked in tanaris and booty bay along with other neutral zones...
    All of which you mentioned -- has all been done by BOTH factions, over and over again. Ganking low levels just because, although it can be really annoying, there's nothing to be done about it in a PvP realm. I don't like being ganked as a lowbie, especially by 80s, but both factions do it, it depends solely on the players.

3. come to horde and feel it, same ****.

4. I have played Horde and Alliance on this server and this seems to be a horde inspired practice... Sure the alliance gets angry and responds but I see more of this occurring on a Horde to Alliance basis. I am not sure why, however I know many people who play alliance (they're preferred faction) either quit or play Horde... i have participated in alliance response's where we slap the horde on the wrist and leave. The Horde seems to post up in areas and prevent Alliance players from leveling for hours...

5. I really don't believe the issue is the same for both sides... I have been pushed out of an area by horde and come back after 6 hours of work to find the same players or guild members in the same area...

6. Because Horde gets owned in every battleground at level 80.

7. it happens on both sides. not going to change. deal with it or find a pve server.

8. it has nothing to do with a certain faction believe me, its a wow/human nature thing, exclusive to Icecrown in this case. Never before in my 10 years of wow (private and live servers) have I seen such a thing with gankers as in Icecrown realm. Ive been ganked a bit everywhere, but here, OH MAN, here its like a bunch of bully kids in kindergarden who just dont want you to share the sandbox and throw sand at your face

Guess what, Im horde

9. it has nothing to do with a certain faction believe me, its a wow/human nature thing, exclusive to Icecrown in this case. Never before in my 10 years of wow (private and live servers) have I seen such a thing with gankers as in Icecrown realm.
    Open PvP here is dead if you want it to compare with retail. This few gangers exclusiv in tanaris or stv can´t be called a activ PvP scene. I dont know where or when you played retail but my experience from vannilla to wotlk was different. 90% of all players that day did activ pvp in open world, kos was the usual thing. Here in icecrown you usual pass by another faction...

10. Its the sign of a healthy PvP server !
    Alliance and Horde are at war, you might have forgot that point, so getting ganked by higher levles just help the game feeling "alive" !

11. From my experience, I can tell you that low level ganking is a sort of whorde thing, and I cannot tell you why. There sure is ganking on both sides, yet unequal.
    Worst cases are the ones fleeing from battlegrounds, furious, even bringing a healer with them to gank low levels, aaahahaha! How dumb is that? So you expect he gonna log an 80 to confront you, is that it? Just in case he does that, you're gonna use your fancy healer, hehe mom must be very proud of you.
    There's no satisfaction in killing lower levels, at least for normal people. What is the actual cause for the idea of ganking in the ganker's brain will remain the secret. Maybe an ego thing, they boost it by killing helpless players, appearing as better individuals, or similar wacko crap like that.
    I simply ignore anyone below 80, and I expect the same from other players, which usually seems like too much.

12. Open PvP here is dead if you want it to compare with retail. This few gangers exclusiv in tanaris or stv can´t be called a activ PvP scene. I dont know where or when you played retail but my experience from vannilla to wotlk was different. 90% of all players that day did activ pvp in open world, kos was the usual thing. Here in icecrown you usual pass by another faction...
    Well i played bc in a private, and went to live 1 week before world naxx25 first kill in wrath. Stayed till the end of cata, and started playing by "seasons", you know, resub with newcontent and such until Legion. Then 1yr break and here I am. Never been really a fan of pvp, but I like having 4-5 alts, so every time I changed faction, server or start anew in another realm, I always leveled about 5-10 new pjs depending on time spent there.

So most of my experience on this matter comes from leveling a lot of chars, both ally or horde. Perhaps I wasnt too clear. I understand the world pvp aspect, its dangerous out there, I always expect to be killed by any passing ?? player. Not a fan, but I cope with it. But here in warmane, especially Icecrown (tried just Outland and Icecrown yet), the thing is hard to believe. People kill you, camp your corpse, track carbonite punks, kill all npcs in questing hubs, chase you through the whole map... a lvl 80 chasing a lvl 50 for 5 minutes just to camp my corpse! I mean, wtf? Dont you have anything better to do? xD

What I cant see is the benefit of ganking ridiculously low lvl chars. Its not like you get any honor, achievements,gold or anything. The only thing I see is, "I have fun, by keeping other players from having fun". Which is quite stupid imo

13. I've been leveling as horde and the same thing is happening to me with level 80 Alliance camping in level 40-50 zones. There was a ally feral druid in ungoro when i logged on and he killed me a few times..I took a break for a few hours came back and he was still running around killing people. I dont get how it's enjoyable or time worthy

14. I've been leveling as horde and the same thing is happening to me with level 80 Alliance camping in level 40-50 zones. There was a ally feral druid in ungoro when i logged on and he killed me a few times..I took a break for a few hours came back and he was still running around killing people. I dont get how it's enjoyable or time worthy
    Why are Alliance players so lame?

15. Because Horde gets owned in every battleground at level 80.
    Fake news, allies cant win a single pvp event/raid without using multiboxers

123 ... Last