1. Its hilarious to read this ****, when horde has the largest multiboxers ever, with +25 characters. I was in orgrimmar in 15men raid for 3 hours, and we left using Dalaran portal because the horde couldn't do anything and 99% just standing with PvP off, so horde can't win a single pvp event without Mboxers.
    Bruh you have 16k honorable kills and a crap trinket why are you even talking. Come talk to me when you get out of fos/pos
    Edited: February 9, 2018

2. Stay mad hehe, ty honor :*
    Hiding behind a multiboxers skirt is something to be proud of apparently
    Edited: February 9, 2018

3. Eh, I remember old world pvp, attacking faction capitals, defending your cities. Now like example horde are storming SW and nearly no one defend city. Or during noblegarden me and 4-5 players killed thrall while waiting for vol'jin. For 30-40 min no one comes to repel us.

4. Me and my friends are leaving this server for good, I feel like I'm being bullied in school but in school I actually had chance of fighting back where as here it's impossible to repel a level 80 (often with bis gear, probably donated cause they can't do shiet in bgs or arenas)

5. if you lied in school like you lie now its good that you were bullied

6. if you lied in school like you lie now its good that you were bullied
    Did you even read what I wrote Ivane? You must be one those decent people who spend their whole time ruining other players experience ingame cause your own being is meaningless
    Edited: February 10, 2018

7. Me and my friends are leaving this server for good, I feel like I'm being bullied in school but in school I actually had chance of fighting back where as here it's impossible to repel a level 80 (often with bis gear, probably donated cause they can't do shiet in bgs or arenas)
    /wave /bye /roflmao

8. Hiding behind a multiboxers skirt is something to be proud of apparently
    Cry more dog, ty honor :*
    Edited: February 13, 2018

9. It's normal, my friend...both factions do it. If possible, avoid levelling in such areas where PVP is high. If it's the only place you can level, then get a couple of level80s to "guard" you while you level.

Good luck.

10. It's normal, my friend...both factions do it. If possible, avoid levelling in such areas where PVP is high. If it's the only place you can level, then get a couple of level80s to "guard" you while you level.

Good luck.
    Either that or multibox your way through the leveling process using a level 80 you have. I've considered doing said method, but I lose my motivation to level an alt very quickly, regardless of ganking on any scale.
    Edited: February 15, 2018

11. Either that or multibox your way through the leveling process using a level 80 you have. I've considered doing said method, but I lose my motivation to level an alt very quickly, regardless of ganking on any scale.
    I usually checked with my lvl80 char if there are any "possible threats" to my levelling char in the area before I set off. Tedious method, but works 😂

12. Get on your feathery friend, head down to Thrallmar and see what is going on there 7 days a week

13. Horde players are really special in every aspect of the game.
    Transfered to horde from alliance side, and i have never seen such terrible RDF experience.
    7/10 runs are terrible trash with:

- arrogant tanks (how dare you to pull that mob, now tank urself)
    - arrogant healers
    - arrogant players in general (i wont buff you without you saying "please")
    - ninjapulls
    - offliners on the middle
    - terrible slackers in general
    - autistic garbages with ******ed talents/not proper gear (rogue with caster cloth for ex.)
    and so on

14. Bruh you have 16k honorable kills and a crap trinket why are you even talking. Come talk to me when you get out of fos/pos
    Your extra chromosome invalidates you to understand I'm playing ICECROWN REALM (Not Molten/warmane or wow in general) for little time (And I'm not huge fan of this expansion, just play here because Mop and cata realms died), and this isn't my only char here. I have crap trinket because I will not pay a single euro for Wotlk private realm, and I will not waste my time going to ICC.

And what does MY GEAR have to do with all this? I'm mainly playing Bgs and world pvp, I perfectly know this realm's state in PvP. Everybody know MBXA is horde and the greatest MBoxer from this realm and everything you said is just crap.
    Edited: February 19, 2018

First 1234 Last