1. Thinking of getting Heirloom items for my levelling chars

Right...I have a quick question here... I've been thinking of getting heirloom items to help me level my alts...so I went to the heirloom vendor to check items. Says on the items "binds to account", does this mean if I get them I'd be able to send them to my levelling chars? Or will it be bound to to the chars I get them on?

2. it's account bind, so you can send them btwn charcaters etc, just DON'T ENCHANT THEM if you enchant a heirloom it's souldbound!

3. it's account bind, so you can send them btwn charcaters etc, just DON'T ENCHANT THEM if you enchant a heirloom it's souldbound!
    Is it possible I send heirloom items between different faction characters? Like, for eg, I have a Horde character and wants to transfer an heirloom item to a levelling Alliance character - will it be possible?

4. Is it possible I send heirloom items between different faction characters? Like, for eg, I have a Horde character and wants to transfer an heirloom item to a levelling Alliance character - will it be possible?
    Heirlooms can indeed be sent cross faction.

5. Also they can be enchanted, just go with enchants that do not require level.

6. Appreciate this is an outdated forum post, but the hierlooms on the warmane store say they're Bind on Pickup, as opposed to the ingame tooltip from the emblem vendor, that says Bind on Account.

Can anyone confirm if purchased from the warmane store, that they can indeed be traded.

ps. when Frostmourne chars are transferred to Icecrown, will they transfer with me?

7. im new to playing wow and warmane is my 1st , i wanted to make an ALT and want to but Heirloom for more Exp. How do i send the Heirloom i bought from my 1st to my 2nd char?

8. im new to playing wow and warmane is my 1st , i wanted to make an ALT and want to but Heirloom for more Exp. How do i send the Heirloom i bought from my 1st to my 2nd char?
    You send it using the mail in-game. They need to be on the same realm, but they don't have to be the same faction.