1. Thinking of getting Heirloom items for my levelling chars

Right...I have a quick question here... I've been thinking of getting heirloom items to help me level my alts...so I went to the heirloom vendor to check items. Says on the items "binds to account", does this mean if I get them I'd be able to send them to my levelling chars? Or will it be bound to to the chars I get them on?

2. it's account bind, so you can send them btwn charcaters etc, just DON'T ENCHANT THEM if you enchant a heirloom it's souldbound!

3. it's account bind, so you can send them btwn charcaters etc, just DON'T ENCHANT THEM if you enchant a heirloom it's souldbound!
    Is it possible I send heirloom items between different faction characters? Like, for eg, I have a Horde character and wants to transfer an heirloom item to a levelling Alliance character - will it be possible?

4. Is it possible I send heirloom items between different faction characters? Like, for eg, I have a Horde character and wants to transfer an heirloom item to a levelling Alliance character - will it be possible?
    Heirlooms can indeed be sent cross faction.

5. Also they can be enchanted, just go with enchants that do not require level.