1. Changelog for changes from 1/29-1/31?

I see that several mechanics and bugs have been addressed changed and (re) broken, but no changelog. Can the staff please provide the changelog on the fixes that were implemented?

Can I also ask, why where these 'fixes' implemented prior to a changelog being provided?

Thank you.

2. Also, why even implement these changes in the first place at this point in the server? Why change Alar when all it does is **** over t5 guilds? Why change kael when all it does is **** over t5 guilds? Why change anything besides current raid content like the buggy bosses in BT?

3. They fix bugs every day with no changelog. It's all on the bugtracker. Filter by "fixed" and then sort by date. The changelogs only get released every few months and cover everything since the previous one.

Also, why even implement these changes in the first place at this point in the server? Why change Alar when all it does is **** over t5 guilds? Why change kael when all it does is **** over t5 guilds? Why change anything besides current raid content like the buggy bosses in BT?
    I assume you'd be okay with all the fixes that make these bosses easier though.

Right? Bugs should always be fixed, it doesn't matter when or who is progressing on them. I promise all the guilds that are in T6 now had to deal with T5 bugs that have been fixed since. Your position isn't unique.

4. Also, why even implement these changes in the first place at this point in the server? Why change Alar when all it does is **** over t5 guilds? Why change kael when all it does is **** over t5 guilds? Why change anything besides current raid content like the buggy bosses in BT?

Can I ask what has changed?

5. They fix bugs every day with no changelog. It's all on the bugtracker. Filter by "fixed" and then sort by date. The changelogs only get released every few months and cover everything since the previous one.

Right? Bugs should always be fixed, it doesn't matter when or who is progressing on them. I promise all the guilds that are in T6 now had to deal with T5 bugs that have been fixed since. Your position isn't unique.
    Thats generally how WoW has always worked bud.

Blizzlike would be to nerf bosses of the previous tier once a new tier comes out, not introducing new mechanics and making last tier's raid content even harder.

The changes they have made to some tier 5 raid bosses aren't bug fixes at this point, they are straight up buffs compared to what every guild in t6 had to deal with and will destroy most T5 guilds before they get a chance to make it into bt/mh.

I get that you have an elitist pov from your previous posts however you should try looking at this from a view other than "I got mine already, im going to be condescending and talk down to you because i dont have to deal with it".
    Edited: February 1, 2018

6. Thats generally how WoW has always worked bud.

Blizzlike would be to nerf bosses of the previous tier once a new tier comes out, not introducing new mechanics and making last tier's raid content even harder.

The changes they have made to some tier 5 raid bosses aren't bug fixes at this point, they are straight up buffs compared to what every guild in t6 had to deal with and will destroy most T5 guilds before they get a chance to make it into bt/mh.

I get that you have an elitist pov from your previous posts however you should try looking at this from a view other than "I got mine already, im going to be condescending and talk down to you because i dont have to deal with it".
    I've done T5 content with Surge/To the moon in the past and I'm currently re-doing the T5 content with a lil french guild and NO. T5 is nowhere near the difficulty it was few months ago... They even change the respawn timer of trash it's now 2 hours instead of the old 45 mins. Yes KT is a lil buggy but Alar is fine for us and both of them are doable.

7. They fix bugs every day with no changelog. It's all on the bugtracker. Filter by "fixed" and then sort by date. The changelogs only get released every few months and cover everything since the previous one.

The example provided of Trash Respawn timers changing is not in the Bugtracker. In fact, the Bug Tracker stating that the 45 minute respawn timer is what is intended would tell me that the 2 hour respawn timer is now a 'bug' and not a 'fix'. (See: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/51768 )

Utilizing the bugtracker this way, for me to track implemented changes is not a good way to do this. A Changelog should be provided on every instance of when a fix to an issue is pushed to a production environment.

8. Thats generally how WoW has always worked bud.

Actually, what I'm saying is that we had plenty of bugs that made the fights harder for us, that have since been fixed. And people in this thread are acting like the only changes that have been implemented are ones that make bosses harder. When that's just not true at all.

I bet you have no idea that Prince's thrash used to proc thrash off itself, that Sanguinar used to hit so hard that a 23k warrior tank would die in less than a second from full health, that vashj didn't melee and only used her range attack so you couldn't move her from where she was standing even if she was surrounded by poison, and if you tried she would begin chain multishotting. Where were you whiners when all that **** was fixed? Nothing to complain about then I assume?

When Kael's daggers correctly break mind control (literally the hardest part of the fight) - will you be here to make another entitled post about how bugs should never be fixed? What about when Gruul's loot table is fixed? My guild has been killing Gruul for half a year and never seen a DST or an ALD. All the newer guilds are going to have double the chance at getting them for progression when they fix that bug. Maybe I should come back here and make a post about how that's unfair.

I think it's extremely telling that nobody here has even bothered to mention what exact changes are hurting your guilds so much. There are some that make fights harder, and there are some that make them easier too. You're only telling half the story. My position is that if a bug exists, it should be fixed no matter what stage of progression it is.
    Edited: February 1, 2018

9. Thank you shadow for derailing this thread into *****ing about entitlement.

I do not care about buffs or nerfs to content, I care instead only that there is no communication on which these changes were implemented: Where is the changelog for all of these (un)documented changes and when will it be posted?

10. On topic of what OP asked, i'm sure there have been more minor fixes but these are the ones I've seen on Kael:

- During phase 3 Thaladred no longer has a range limit on his Gaze ability.
    - During phase 4 you can now successfully stop the Mind Control by hitting the affected player with the dagger.
    - During phase 4 Kael now casts Flamestrike on a target even if you are 36+ yards away.

Off topic:
    I wouldn't say these changes make the fight anymore difficult, it's just a matter of adjusting your strategy. Early on in SSC/TK there were plenty of times that bosses got changed from week to week and we had to approach the boss fight in a different manner. Spraynard already gave good examples but i can add a few more; initially you could not interrupt Kael's Pyroblast so you had to have your tank use Fire Prot Pots and have a precise Pain Supp rotation. Hydross randomly ignored resistances so your tank would get smacked for 27k unresisted hits.

We didn't use these issues to blame the devs saying that they "f*cked us over" but just made the appropriate bug tracker reports and hoped for the best, while not using these bugs as excuses as to why we could not kill the boss. The current top guilds all went through way buggier raids than the current T5 guilds. I don't understand how you can be angry about bugs being fixed.
    Edited: February 2, 2018

11. I do not care about buffs or nerfs to content, I care instead only that there is no communication on which these changes were implemented: Where is the changelog for all of these (un)documented changes and when will it be posted?
    The second reply in this thread gave a pretty accurate rough explanation. Bugs are fixed all the time and major ones aren't going to wait for a changelog or for there to be enough fixes for a changelog to be released. Everyone can check the Bug Tracker to see the status of bugs, the information is supposed to be readily available... and, if anything, shouldn't it be a pleasant surprise to find a bug fixed (you know, as in "oh cool, it's working properly now") instead of to see issues in there not being a changelog for every single bug dealt with?

12. Obnoxious,

Sadly, No.

It is never a nice "Surprise!" moment when you fix something and not tell your business partners or end users. Even basic ITIL models for ITSM show that's not a good idea. Ever. This invites questioning on if what was done was a 'fix', or just potentially another bug that's posing as a fix, where your user base will open up more tickets questioning what you have done, and have now slowed down your development process as you have to go back to clean up Service Management in relation to an issue. Posting a changelog prior to implementing changes to a production environment will avoid this line of questioning, and helps invite end users to assist you in marking issues that could be potentially not fixed.

Utilizing the Bug tracker as a means to track implementation should not be a primary source, as examples shown above are not within the bug tracker. (e.g. Trash respawn timers are now 2 hours instead of 45 minutes within SSC/TK, when the last created ticket on this instance shows that the 45 minutes was intended. This now leads us to believe that this change is a bug, instead of a "SURPRISE! IT'S FIXED!!" scenario).

The bug tracker should be used as a means of confirming status of development, and tracking for post-development ticket trending.

----------------------------------------

I do realize that this is a community (a loose use of the word "community") driven project, with privately hired help, but if I did what you do in my production environments; where I post fixes and then let my end users have a "SURPRISE I FIXED YOUR PROBLEM" moments; I would get my *** chewed out to leather and have it kicked out the door so fast I wouldn't be able to sit down for weeks while trying to get interviews for handling call center apps.

All I ask is for some basics; please continue doing what you do, but at least give us a head's up before you do things is all-Even if it is to our benefit.

13. bumping this thread up as there's still several changes done that are not on the bugtracker, and I would like to know what all was "addressed".

14. dunno why so many ppl even talk, working flamestrike, working daggers on KT ??? i wish we had that like 5 months ago already instead u needed to ''Exploit''(abusing of low Range on his Gaze ability to even kill it) Weapons had almost triple HP of what they have nowdays what made u force to bring many warlocks etc
    also doubt non of u have even seen early Solarian what was almost impossible unless you mindcontrolled some mob in western plagueland and buff the raid with a 120 Arcane Resistance buff
    if u cant adjust ur raid of changed/fixed Mechanics on Bosses maybe consider stop raiding because that is just pathetic

15. well the phoenix aggro not working or the uninterruptible pyros are gonna make the fight ******ed, but ya lets blame the raid for not adjusting to that

12 Last