1. Assistance with set up

Hi. Im fairly new to warmane, but would like to start multiboxing. I would love to run more than 5 clients, on the TBC outland server. I was able to set up isboxer and innerspace cracked in the past with a wotlk server i was on a long time ago. I have since been unable to get the cracked version i have to launch on w10 for some reason. If someone can assist me with proper setup of it and show me where to get the right stuff and exqctly how to configure it maybe via a screen share of mine, i will be happy to pay for your time. Please let me know. If i can get it all rolling by tonight or tomorrow id be a happy man. Id prefer to stay away from the trial version of isboxer and inner space i recently got because its 5 client max....im thinking 10 to 20 clients. I have a 1080 and a 1700x with 16gb qnd ive done 20 wotlk clients on an fx8350 before so i know its doable. Let me know if you can help. Discord would be great.

2. with quite alot of new things to the core of windows impleented along with newest win10 updates, cracked isboxer is no longer compatable with the OS.
    afterall, that version of isboxer itself AND the crack was built to work on win7.

so there is nothing you can do wich would make it work, unless you remake the crack and make it work with newer innerspace/isboxer versions.
    best option would be just to buy sub for it. its kinda worth those cents.

3. but even the current version doesn't work on bc. it can't even recognize the executable for BC....much less launch it properly or function.

what about windows 7?