1. Since you just keep proving that you can't read, I'll quote your quote of me and make it easier for you to see your mistake here:

Oh, well in that case making false statements is fine then. Please link me to the bugtracker report that says Kael and Vashj are objectively easier than they were in the past, and all the guilds who killed their bugged versions "got off easy." I'll wait for it.
    -> report that says Kael and Vashj are objectively easier than they were in the past,
    -> Kael and Vashj are objectively easier
    -> easier

Now what I originally posted:

Originally Posted by Jubzz
    I've read in other threads about bug fixes that happened on the KT and Vashj fights themselves too that made them harder. So as it stands right now, all the guilds who cleared T5 content before this last week got off easy, because we now have to clear harder content than they did in order to catch up to them.

-> I've read in other threads about bug fixes that happened on the KT and Vashj fights themselves too that made them harder.
    -> that made them harder.
    ->harder

2. Since you just keep proving that you can't read, I'll quote your quote of me and make it easier for you to see your mistake here:

-> report that says Kael and Vashj are objectively easier than they were in the past,
    -> Kael and Vashj are objectively easier
    -> easier

Now what I originally posted:

Originally Posted by Jubzz
    I've read in other threads about bug fixes that happened on the KT and Vashj fights themselves too that made them harder. So as it stands right now, all the guilds who cleared T5 content before this last week got off easy, because we now have to clear harder content than they did in order to catch up to them.

-> I've read in other threads about bug fixes that happened on the KT and Vashj fights themselves too that made them harder.
    -> that made them harder.
    ->harder
    I meant to type "harder."
    Edited: February 5, 2018 Reason: off topic for too long

3. As to what that cousywousy guy said. Dude, don't say something unless you are 100% aware of what u are talking about. Illidan was "stealth nerfed" @ wednesday with a reset. Full tuesday night it was completely broken @ phase 5, actually making it a well-challenging encounter. We had 3% best pull that day, but we were completely stressed out and tired. After that "stealth nerf" you are talking about - Illidan went down 1st pull w/o any problems or losses, but AFTER the weekly CD reset.
    If you didn't make it to Illidan @ first CD - don't act like you know stuff.

I always lol from these type of "i know everything" kinda dawgs.
    We made it to Illidan first reset, easily. Sorry to make you eat that crap you just wrote.

4. We made it to Illidan first reset, easily. Sorry to make you eat that crap you just wrote.
    Yeah, seems like you didn't make it to p5 tho. Pity.
    No prob, ull get there eventually.

5. Ahhhh, another change just went in!

Leo is now Untauntable ("Immune" to taunts).... yet again, making the fight way harder!

6. only problem with kt is the animation for flamestrike is too small, it should be the range of the flamestrike. any other problems? phoenixes should have never been tauntable.

7. Ahhhh, another change just went in!

Leo is now Untauntable ("Immune" to taunts).... yet again, making the fight way harder!
    "way harder"

As someone who tanked leo on retail, on other private servers, and on this server. Literally the only thing that changes is your tank presses shield slam instead of taunt to pick him up.

8. OK, well if it's that easy for you, go and clear T5 this week with your guild "presumably with T6 gear". and post a picture of Vashj and KT dead with a date stamp of this week. I bet you can't.

In b4 "Oh we've already cleared it and have moved on to T6 content, so we don't have to deal with the buffed T5 content like you do!"
    Edited: February 8, 2018

9. OK, well if it's that easy for you, go and clear T5 this week with your guild "presumably with T6 gear". and post a picture of Vashj and KT dead with a date stamp of this week. I bet you can't.

In b4 "Oh we've already cleared it and have moved on to T6 content, so we don't have to deal with the buffed T5 content like you do!"
    We actually did kill KT on monday, pretty hard but doable.

10. OK, well if it's that easy for you, go and clear T5 this week with your guild "presumably with T6 gear". and post a picture of Vashj and KT dead with a date stamp of this week. I bet you can't.

I'm sure that both Al'ar and Kael are harder with their current bugs. All of which are reported and confirmed, so you shouldn't have to deal with them for long. And I maintain that Kael will be WAY easier once they are fixed. The difference between daggers breaking MC and not breaking MC, can't be overstated.

Leo might be slightly harder, but any guild that was killing him before should be able to repeat it without trouble.

11. Now that Council is working properly, has anyone been even close in downing it?

12. Now that Council is working properly, has anyone been even close in downing it?
    What changed?

13. Only thing I've seen thusfar is that Veras Darkshadow now properly casts Deadly Poison (debuff for 1000 Nature damage per second over 4 sec, cannot be removed) and does Envenom (attack on a Deadly Poisoned target, removes the debuff and deals ~6k poison damage).
    Edited: February 9, 2018

14. Killed Council yesterday in 5 pulls. A bit more challenging, but nothing u can't handle.

15. Killed Council yesterday in 5 pulls. A bit more challenging, but nothing u can't handle.
    What about illidan? Only thing I've heard so far is that the demons' healthpool has been increased?

First 1234 Last