1. What about illidan? Only thing I've heard so far is that the demons' healthpool has been increased?
    Didn't attempt him this CD yet, will do @ monday approx.

2. We (Washed Up) did Council and Illidan last night. Definitely “harder” fights but by no means are they undoable.

The big council change is the fact the rogue actually works now rather than just being an autoattacker.

As for Illidan, the demons seem to have significantly more HP and we had an unbelievable amount of “resists” on the demons targeting people where they will then charge at full speed towards them which is just stupid, all of our Illidan wipes were solely based on demons going Usain Bolt, especially the ones targeting the Warlock tank and when you get 2 on the lock tank it’s just laughable.

3. We had a considerably easier time on Illidan than Council tonight. Council remains the hardest boss in BT in my opinion, even with the apparent Illidan buffs.

4. We had a considerably easier time on Illidan than Council tonight. Council remains the hardest boss in BT in my opinion, even with the apparent Illidan buffs.
    Considerably easier in comparison to your first ever Illidan kill or?

Also out of interest, what guild are you in?

Illidan I would say is definitely harder now than our first ever illidan kill on Warmane. I think we were server 3rd, we killed it the same night as Bloodlust on Horde side if I remember right which was 1 day after Mirage (correct me if I’m wrong). That version of illidan the demons had extremely low hp it seemed compared to now. It would help massively if Warmane actually explained and or released the changes made but it’s all behind the curtain. I can personally tell you that the current version of Illidan is AT LEAST a v4 version since we’ve witnessed the near and possibly unkillable, the version in which we killed it which so far I’d say was the easiest one followed by changes they clearly made because Illidans demons HP increased, there was, possibly still is a bug where Mariv can randomly teleport players away from the boss (we have a video of this) and Illidan was not firing off the 3rd Flame Crash before changing from demon form back to human and then the next night they changed illidan to make him fire that 3rd flame crash before change back to human.

As always, the thing that makes these fights difficult, frustrating, whatever you want to call it is the fact the bosses are being fiddled with on a night to night basis with no interaction between devs and guilds.

5. The constant tweaking of the encounters is definitely an issue. It isn't just mechanics getting fixed or breaking, it's changing the health pool and such as well. Where previously we were able to push a certain timing now we struggle. That sort of thing. First couple of resets felt like fresh progression each time.

Illidan definitely has more health than he used to, probably 2 million on top of what he had previously. I didn't notice any significant difference with regards to Shadow Demons health. Even so, fix the mechanic first and then retune the health pool. It's probably as simple as correcting the spell flags.

Council is still the hardest fightt for us, the timing is super tight.

6. I agree to the posters above. We (illuminate) certainly did have a harder time on Council with the posion being there. Although not hard enough to exploit the mage though *cough* pls fix this *cough* but it's certainly tighter. I think we had 2 seconds spare, although there was some people dead but still. I personally didn't notice any difference in Illidans Healthpool but the demons for sure were tougher. And this Usain Bolt condition is not fun at all. Not sure what's causing it but I see some of you suggest the Resists make them run faster? I were thinking that after a certain slow effect is applied, after said effect wears off, the speed isn't taking into account for the lock on beam but instead the default speed of the NPC, so to speak. Either way it's quite annoying. I don't mind working bosses (thinking back to the recent T5 fixes) but it feels a bit weird to apply them after release, opposed to when it's actually released. I don't mind harder encounters, as long as they work as intended and are in the final version on release. I don't want to sound like I'm totally bashing the devs though, the BT release was a lot better than I expected but there's still some work to do, even though we're going in the right direction, in terms of quality as well as after work (Illidan was fixed within days of release Vs. KT who took like a month).

7. We (illuminate) certainly did have a harder time on Council with the posion being there. Although not hard enough to exploit the mage though *cough* pls fix this *cough*.
    I don't understand some of the guilds on this server.. it's 10 year old spiced up content and they exploit. I mean if you just care about shiny purples, wait a few months and buy em on the store. How is it fun to clear old content when you have to exploit to do it.

8. I don't mind working bosses (thinking back to the recent T5 fixes) but it feels a bit weird to apply them after release, opposed to when it's actually released. I don't mind harder encounters, as long as they work as intended and are in the final version on release.
    These bosses were all PTR tested and very few (or none?) of the bugs that still exist were reported. For a perfect release, like you seem to want, what we needed was either more guilds PTR testing, or better quality ones who actually know how the fight mechanics should be.

I think the quality is already very good though. And I'm more than fine with tons of fixes after release. That's exactly how blizzard did it. A new fight changing every time you do it until it's tuned correctly is Blizzlike imo. That said, there should be a point when they stop changing.
    Edited: February 10, 2018

9. These bosses were all PTR tested and very few (or none?) of the bugs that still exist were reported. For a perfect release, like you seem to want, what we needed was either more guilds PTR testing, or better quality ones who actually know how the fight mechanics should be.

I think the quality is already very good though. And I'm more than fine with tons of fixes after release. That's exactly how blizzard did it. A new fight changing every time you do it until it's tuned correctly is Blizzlike imo. That said, there should be a point when they stop changing.
    We did some PTR testing and we never got to test Council or Illidan so there's that.

10. Never participated in a guild test on PTR, however given the footage I've seen would strongly recommend to warmane staff to make bosses hit for 1 damage and have blizzlike hp for testing. A lot of this release issues could have been avoided easily. Regardless it's all good, glad content has difficulty so not every can just walk in and grab the loot making content obsolete quickly. However the biggest issue so far what I can tell as a end game raider is shortage of new end game ready raiders.

11. Anyone know what's going on with the deadly poison on Council? Is the last tick is like 6k+ and not showing on combat logs?

Edit: Never-mind, it's envenom. I guess it doesn't show up on the combat log because he's vanished or something?
    Edited: February 11, 2018

12. Yea getting envenomed on top of a flamestrike or blizzard is killer.

13. oneshot on council
    twoshot on illidan

Poison dmg on counsil is easily managed. Illidan didnt feel very different; some people getting barraged at the end of p2 and slightly more hp on the demons but nothing more than that. Still feels undertuned.

First ... 234