1. [Server First] Rise, Thunderfury!

So, at last! Yesterday (29. Jan) @ [18:35:15 ST] I got to complete the Quest Chain leading up to the mother of all Legendary Weapons. At least in my opinion it's the most awesome fantasy weapon to exist. I'd like to thank everyone involved, both in-game but also the devs for finally providing us with the final piece of the puzzle, namely fixing the Goblin in BWL allowing us to to Smelt the bars and thus completing the Quest.

I couldn't help myself but to make a little tribute video (link below).

So I suppose this post also serves as a heads up for those of you sitting on the set (bindings), you can now finally get your weapon. And to those still farming for a set, I wish you all the luck!

Happy farming everyone!

WARNING: The QUEST ITEM from the BOSS IN SILITHUS is currently (2018/01/31) bugged and cannot be looted if you use MasterLoot | USE GROUP LOOT (no one else can need on it anyways (see video if you're unsure)).
    Edited: February 3, 2018

2. Jesus christ.

Epilepsy warning next time mate.

3. Jesus christ.

Epilepsy warning next time mate.
    Lol, then you should see the Akama video! <--- W A R N I N G [Epilepsy]
    Edited: January 30, 2018

4. Not the server first, but gratz anyway. =)

5. Not the server first, but gratz anyway. =)
    Prove it or it didn't happen!

6. Hurr durr.

7. It's simple. Take the Atlasloot addon and set it on patch 2.1. Remove the saved slot info of TF from the file and login. If one flashes up, you know someone else has it, be it player or GM. This tactic is used to assure 100% glaive drops by a swarm of rogues as they spawn Illidans loot table and if the glaive appears, camp that ID slot. xP
    That was fixed in 2.3 or 2.4 though, and this server runs on 2.4 so I'm fairly certain it doesn't work that way anymore. The game cache works differently (afaik, the method you speak of, would disconnect you when trying to quarry an unseen item. That's no longer the case as the cache already contain all items).

As for Thunderfury, the weapon was unobtainable until yesterday. The Goblin in BWL was bugged and you could not teach anyone to smelt Elementium Bars. And I think I know most if not all players having both bindings. One is me, the other out MT who quit months ago. Then there's a Paladin on Alliance side who were offline when I got mine yesterday (he logged later during the evening) and then there was a Warrior whispering me who was very pleased with the news that the weapon is now obtainable. Not sure about horde side but so far I've only heard of hordes with 1 of the bindings, so I'm fairly certain this is indeed the first Thunderfury on Outland.

8. Hurr durr.
    Seems like someone does not like me blurting out secrets. I will take my leave Lulleh, enjoy your sword. :)
    Hehe thank you. Your comment in the quote in my previous reply though, even though it's well known. Who is this someone? Would you like me to remove it?

9. Congrats, i'm waiting my second binding.

10. Congrats, i'm waiting my second binding.
    Thank you!

I hope you'll get yours soon. Do you play Horde or Alliance?

11. pathetic
    ''yo mom i got thunderfurry realmfirst''
    just pathetic
    noone even cares if its rf
    fkn pathetic kid

12. pathetic
    ''yo mom i got thunderfurry realmfirst''
    just pathetic
    noone even cares if its rf
    fkn pathetic kid
    Thanks for the bump xD

13. WARNING: The QUEST ITEM from the BOSS IN SILITHUS is currently (2018/01/31) bugged and cannot be looted if you use MasterLoot | USE GROUP LOOT (no one else can need on it anyways (see video if you're unsure)).

12 Last