1. @Nzzoth
    We are currently killing illidan in 16 minutes. Idk what 30 min duration ur talkin about.
    well thats understandable since russians get free doping from putin 8(

OT: i personally find phase 2 on Illidan very disappointing.

2. @Grebo

That's correct, mr Rodchenkov =)

3. Najentus is easy
    Supremus is easy
    Akama is easy
    Teron is dependant on the first person with ghosts not being bad.
    RoS is undertuned
    Bloodboil we expected to be hard, but it died 3rd pull.
    After hearing how "bugged" Mother was, we went in expecting terrible overtune. The Shadow damage did way less than we thought, and after 2nd pull we switched to a Bear tank and tank 1 shots became a none factor and it died 2 pulls later.
    Council was well tuned, they reduced the enrage stealthily meant you actually needed dpsers instead of taking 10 healers and making it trivial.. As soon as people stopped being bad standing in things it died clean.

Illidan was bugged, and thus the "server first kill" came from the only guild who raided that day that was on him after it was stealth nerfed. Phase 2 is undertuned, the tank damage is almost negligible by tank not being bad with shears. As soon as demon phase was fixed it died easily.

Honest opinion of Black Temple? Decent in parts, undertuned in others, bugs ruining a server first race is never excusable.

4. @Cousywousy, while the stealth fix to Illidan could've been fixed on Wed or announced even, I think Mirage was ahead so if it was not bugged initially the only difference would be an earlier server first than when it happened. But I do see your point.

5. Illidan was bugged, and thus the "server first kill" came from the only guild who raided that day that was on him after it was stealth nerfed. Phase 2 is undertuned, the tank damage is almost negligible by tank not being bad with shears. As soon as demon phase was fixed it died easily.

Honest opinion of Black Temple? Decent in parts, undertuned in others, bugs ruining a server first race is never excusable.
    First of all, we in Mirage reached Illidan on release day ~4-5 hours before anyone else. If it was in the state it was in when we got the 1st kill he would have been dead before anyone else even reached him.

Secondly, there were 3-4 other guilds also trying to kill Illidan when we got the 1st kill. To say we were the only one's raiding him and that is the sole reason we got the 1st kill is simply ignorant.

6. As to what that cousywousy guy said. Dude, don't say something unless you are 100% aware of what u are talking about. Illidan was "stealth nerfed" @ wednesday with a reset. Full tuesday night it was completely broken @ phase 5, actually making it a well-challenging encounter. We had 3% best pull that day, but we were completely stressed out and tired. After that "stealth nerf" you are talking about - Illidan went down 1st pull w/o any problems or losses, but AFTER the weekly CD reset.
    If you didn't make it to Illidan @ first CD - don't act like you know stuff.

I always lol from these type of "i know everything" kinda dawgs.
    Edited: February 3, 2018

7. All i see is complaining about **** and ofc its somewhat easy because Warmane finally learned out of there mistakes on Lordaeron by overtuning the **** out of bosses aka making them unkillable for 5 Months + what u can see now in the Population of Lordaeron
    Most ppl play casualy and dont want to be stuck on the same Boss more a couple of months

if u guys rly want a challange go play Lord and kill LK i doubt any of ur guild will manage that xD

8. Yeah i mean after all people want to "do raids" instead watching unkillable bosses.
    Whatever at least BT is cleared.Its not so hard now days anyways will all info available.Bit of preparation and skill combined and its over.
    Just take a look what Memories had to deal with (tactic n **** wise) and still managed to rape 4x harder bosses.....(literally)

9. I think the most disappointing part has actually been the trash mobs. Many are just not working properly. Like, not using abilities that they should have, or not using them enough, or they are doing no damage. The trash wasn't sufficiently PTR tested because test guilds just got ported to bosses. And bug reporting it all is a monumental task.
    Why would trash even count? If it's easier, be greatful. Or are you one of those Vanilla/TBC fanboys who enjoy spending their whole day farming trash?

10. Arent those warglaive fire elemental adds supposed to put the fire around them so you have to kite them ? I remember kiting them a lot, when i used to tank them in TBC, now as i see on the video, they just put one fire around them and thats it.. Even melees are hitting them

11. Why would trash even count? If it's easier, be greatful. Or are you one of those Vanilla/TBC fanboys who enjoy spending their whole day farming trash?
    Just remove it the trash then, who cares right? Just give us all the trash loot for free from a vendor. Who cares about bosses either for that matter. It's just a 12 year old elf simulator. They should fall over and give free loot. Anyone who does care is a fanboy.

I'm someone who wants it to be how it was. But I guess that makes me an fanboy/*****/casual/somethingderogatory.

Wouldn't I want trash to be easier if I was someone who wants to farm trash all day?
    Edited: February 4, 2018

12. You said you have no insight, but then you allude to Kael and Vashj being easier based on something you read. Maybe don't even mention it then?
    I read it in the Bugtracker section, therefore it's quite relevant to this discussion.

I'll concede that Leo is harder, but the Al'ar change should be mostly inconsequential. So now he stands still and spends time casting probably no more than 1 stack of flame buffet before a pet or tank gets into melee range? If this mechanic is preventing you from killing him then idk what to say.
    Yet again you didn't read my post, it's not ANY target in his melee range.... it's his Primary target... aka the main tank. This has made it quite a bit more difficult in ph2 having to get in range of him after he dive bombs, then again after he charges, all while juggling the Melt Armor debuff between tanks.

This is MUCH harder than him running towards his primary target in ph2 when his target wasn't in range (which is what you had to deal with) -> 2 flame buffets = everyone at 1/3 - half life, 3 buffets = most of raid dead.
    Edited: February 5, 2018

13. Yeah i mean after all people want to "do raids" instead watching unkillable bosses.
    Whatever at least BT is cleared.Its not so hard now days anyways will all info available.Bit of preparation and skill combined and its over.
    Just take a look what Memories had to deal with (tactic n **** wise) and still managed to rape 4x harder bosses.....(literally)
    Feenix pre-nerf BT or what? Yeah the HP values were pretty insane but there was so much exploiting on that server. Campfire would proc the mana meta gem and so would converting GPE to LPE. So if healers macroed 10 GPE -> 10 LPE in with their healing spells the meta would proc constantly and they would have full mana 24/7. Same goes for Arcane mages. That means you can cut healers to have more damage dealers. But yeh, the class stacking was real. 12 M HP Archimonde was scary ****. RoS was a nightmare pre-nerf.
    Gummikuken, Gromyko and Kauski told me about the progression. Best in slot up to RoS was bearly enough to beat the enrage timer. DPS had to downrank in order to keep nuking throught he reflects, resto shamans used the SSC trash totem so they could still heal in phase 2 with healing wave rank 1, druids could bug the mana drain completely.
    Tanks being ported on Mother Shaz https://youtu.be/fs8zefXlHMI?t=55

Warmane BT was a different experience imo.
    Edited: February 5, 2018

14. I read it in the Bugtracker section, therefore it's quite relevant to this discussion.
    Oh, well in that case making false statements is fine then. Please link me to the bugtracker report that says Kael and Vashj are objectively easier than they were in the past, and all the guilds who killed their bugged versions "got off easy." I'll wait for it.

I've read in other threads about bug fixes that happened on the KT and Vashj fights themselves too that made them harder. So as it stands right now, all the guilds who cleared T5 content before this last week got off easy, because we now have to clear harder content than they did in order to catch up to them.

15. the race was fun, the tuning was enjoyable and the infamous p4 illidan was a huge roadblock which required some unconventional strategies. the timing of the fix was unfortunate but it is what it is. the only bug left is the shadow demons tether, i think.

First 1234 Last