1. Discount Code

Hello, Im lossing Gift Discount Code , how i can get it back ?

2. My account > View full history > Promotions

3. Hi, I lost my discount code to trade coins for gold. how can I get it back?

4. Hi, I lost my discount code to trade coins for gold. how can I get it back?
    You can find your Discount code here:
    https://www.warmane.com/account > (at bottom) View full history > Promotions

Btw Discount code does NOT work for "Trade"

5. hi, Im new in this server, Where can I find my discount code???

6. hi, Im new in this server, Where can I find my discount code???
    If you're new in the server, you probably don't have any discount code since they usually give them as new year gifts.

7. So how to buy in the store? If you ask me for discount code to confirm pls

8. You don't need a discount code to press confirm.

9. Does Discount code which is provided in new year,
    Can we use that discount code to purched goods they are purched from coin or will it only work for points.

10. If you donated you will get coin discount code, if you didn't you'll get points discount code iirc

11. Does Discount code which is provided in new year,
    Can we use that discount code to purched goods they are purched from coin or will it only work for points.
    It affects everything buyable for Coins as well, not only Points. ( but it is not usable for Legendary weapons and on "Trade" section)

12. Thanks for the info, Discount will be recieved to players on 2020/01/01 or at 2019/12/1

13. Thanks for the info, Discount will be recieved to players on 2020/01/01 or at 2019/12/1
    Think it's around Christmas time but don't quote me on that.