1. A plea to attunement process /multbox team.

Anyways here's the deal.

I run 5 man box shaman team (3.2k gs atm).
    I want to get attunement to BT from scratch (atm on NB/Gruul) /heroic part/vials.

I am interested in only attunement run ,dont need loot from bosses (apart hyal/bt trash).

If there is a guild that can carry me (for reasonable price obvioulsy (gold only) and whole 5 shamans) please hit me up here and only here.
    My dps combined can easily manage 1.5k dps on each shaman(perhaps more with right setup).

So hit me up.

2. lets guess which faction you are

3. Awesome stuff mon.
    Edited: February 4, 2018

4. Alliance only as i forgot to mention :)

5. I don't think all of your Shamans (5 of them) will get a chance to be in same raid.

For example, in Gruul Shatter phase, all of your 5 shamans will be stacked on each other and they'll die (possibly) along with half of the raid and no Rational raid leader would want that. And it's remotely impossible for you (as multi boxer) to keep all 5 Shamans separate and run in different directions in Shatter phase.

This is just one example and rest I can leave to your imagination.

So perhaps, like normal people, you can try getting attuned one by one.

6. I don't think all of your Shamans (5 of them) will get a chance to be in same raid.

For example, in Gruul Shatter phase, all of your 5 shamans will be stacked on each other and they'll die (possibly) along with half of the raid and no Rational raid leader would want that. And it's remotely impossible for you (as multi boxer) to keep all 5 Shamans separate and run in different directions in Shatter phase.
    He is asking for a carry (vs gold) means he can just play 1 shaman or 2 (might be possible to position 2 shamans and dodge shatter?) But a rational raid leader knowing his group well and with lets say T5--T6 geared chars still manage to kill gruul . obviously rest of the shamans will die but its fine if 3-4 chars die as long as the raid can carry !

For vashj its different since you need to move around and 5 shamans with same specc isnt top top, still could be carried ...
    KT different story again and i would say close to impossible ... can allways try to ask guilds to do it 2 by 2 ...

GL

BT multibox trash farm inc ? :D

7. Since OP mentioned "Combined DPS" then it's safe to assume s/he wants to let all (or some) Shamans to same raid.

Again this is practically less likely to happen even if whole raid is T5/T6 and they have decided to make that raid 'only' to get OP attuned.

Even after getting attuned it's fair to say that OP has to participate in end game raids with 1 or 2 Shamans. Multiboxing is a potential risk for raids of any size.

8. Should we take a shot? Why don't we have an Outland Drinking game yet? Multiboxing complaints are definately on the list, I'm taking a shot.

@Peregrine, good luck friend. Cheers.

9. You Guys act like playing dps is hard... he is litterally playing 5 dps its not that much harder then playing one, a good spread out key for gruul prob fixed, a good. My Question is this, if we were able to do nightbane gruul part first what would you be willing to pay for that portion? I will present it to my guild, I also have some MB teams so i get it. Anyways, Lets get some sort of idea on that part then if that goes well ill present the next part of it to my guild, unfortunatly we dont run t5 anymore so this is going to be an offnight thing for us to arrange.

10. I would but not if its overpriced,i guess we need to discuss price.My shamans are 3.2k gs.900 sp.-

11. I guess what I'm trying to clarify is What would you like to pay for the NB and Gruul Part. My guild would do this kind of thing but my guys are doing it on offnights so im trying to see if they have interest to do this, having a starting number would be good. After that if it goes good I can try to set up the Next set of attunements. Promising both upfront is a lot to ask of all 25 guys in our raid.

12. Hit Xurabin alliance in game,wel discuss it further there.

13. I sent you a ingame mail. If im online go ahead and send me a msg, or w/e, As for the heroic part or trials, if you need them i can Mb alone to last boss and then and hand over the instance or something to that nature, or we can figure out a few diferent runs if you need to be only dps. like prob for heroic arc. let me know.