1. Icecrown que

SOrry to make this post but to speak up for my frustration i have been que for 5 hours to play but cant join still in QUEEEEEEEEE

god let me login going out in 15 mins let me play 15 mins come on guys

2. The realm is simply overpopulated and there isnt much that can be done to counter that which hasnt been done already. Opening another realm for a thousand or two players that wait in the queue isnt really an option since you have lordaeron. The population cap cant be raised because its already at the maximum capacity that doesnt sacrifice stability and the game itself wasnt designed for this many players.
    You can start playing on lordaeron or donate for permanent queue skip. Choosing your realm when you start playing is the most important decision

3. 3 hours for me so far LOL! It is what it is unfortunately. The server is highly popped and nothing can be done. Does it suck being in que for hours on your day off and all you wanna do is level your first toon to 80....god yes sigh.

4. OP as I was posting it hit me. I went ahead and made a donation and BAM insta q

5. 7 hours in QUEEEEEEEEE 122 left(

6. QUEEEEEE? I believe the word you're looking for is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

7. Time is money and money is time.

If u spend the 5 or 7 hours working instead of in que you would have money.
    Thus... time is money.

Now if you have done the previous mentioned method of spending your time...

You will now be able to donate the minimum amount on the website and there for you can skip the time you would spend in que.
    Thus... money is time.

If you cant afford it you shouldnt even have a computer or laptoo so spare me that part.