1. Noob friendly healing class

I wanted to try out healing in wotlk and I was wondering what's the best class for a beginner?
    Edited: February 4, 2018

2. Probably resto druid, you just spam heals over time on everyone and you got a battle res to compensate failure.

3. resto druid for sure. just get a heal add on and keep HoTs up. you can hop around and still heal with it xD.

4. you guys think druid is more noob friendly then paladin?paladin is just stack int spam holy light and thats all.or spam flash of light when in 5m dungeons.its 1 button spam class cant get more noob friendly then that.

5. Dudu is way easier. Run around and spam hots+regrowth and Nourish when it’s bad. 0 skill neded to heal 10 players AT the time.
    Can’t do that with paladin, plus pally can run out of mana easily if required to heal constantly - dudu waaay harder if innervate and potions are used when appropriate.

Dudu is more fun too.

Edit: Same thing for raids. Just need to predict which group is going to get most damage and pre-hot them with reju/regro and wild growth - they heal up in a jiffy. For raids paladin is useful due to awesome tank heal.
    Edited: February 7, 2018

6. If you tbink about it, all healing classes are noob friendly;
    holy paladin spams holy light,
    druid spams hots,
    discipline spams shields,
    shaman spams chain heal.
    holy priest not so simple.

7. i never played druid but they seems to press a lot button compare to paladin who literally spam 1 spell.for me holy paladin is most noob class that can possible exist 1 button gameplay not possible to **** up.and you dont really go oom becuase you go Libram of Renewal that reduce your holy light mana cost and divine plea regenerate insane amount of mana when you stack int.
    and ofc you cant heal 10m as paladin thats not his job as first place its a tank healer not raid healer.there will be another healer in the raid for sure that does aoe heals dudu or shaman most likely.
    Edited: February 8, 2018

8. I think it depends on add-ons and playstyle. I always played HPri and never had a problem, but I use elvui which gives me little timers for renew, shield, PoM and forebearance. Other than that, I have all my skills on keybind so it's pretty easy just click names and press whatever button you need. I think if you're a mouse clicker then you are going to struggle a lot more as a healer, especially in raids.

9. I'm getting some vibes that make me think of this image...

Targeted heals or "cast-and-forget" HoTs. Tough choice...

10. Resto shaman.

Chainheals 24/7 with a accasional riptide/direct heal and GG

11. I would say paladin. It is really easy to heal with a paladin in random dungeons too, that is how I leveled mine, and had no problems except the occasional mana which happens to all low leve healers. You learn the spells and talents while you level aswell, and at 80s it is not that hard especially in raids where all you have to do is focus on tanks, and occasionally help the raid healer in 10 mans.

12. Every spec is easy in some way and difficult in another. Your question is really subjective.

I think a Resto Shaman might fit your preferences. Earth Shield is automated tank-healing that only requires you to refresh the buff once every 30 or so seconds. I remember when I dabbled in healing for the very first time, in late 2009 (I think). It was in an RDF, and I was a Rshammy. I was blown away by how much of the tank-healing was covered by my Earth Shield alone. Chain Heal is also a great healing tool to have in a bind. It's a smart-heal so it automatically finds its way towards whoever needs the heal most, assuming they're in range. I'd recommend Rshammies because I found them really manageable to play as a new healer.

On a less related note, I'm glad that I don't often play with these Rdruid players that do nothing but jump around and spam HoTs, that some posters here are speaking of.
    Edited: February 17, 2018

13. Unless you have mastered all 5 healing speccs you shouldn't say anything, so many people talking nonsense.

If you are a noob, Don't heal.

14. Unless you have mastered all 5 healing speccs you shouldn't say anything, so many people talking nonsense.

If you are a noob, Don't heal.
    you are right.a player need to play as dps for at least 3 years then tank for at least 1 years,also need to have at least 50 LK hc 25m kills and then he can finally make a healer.after that he need to practice for at least 2 years in 5man dungeons before he finally go heal in raids.after all WOTLK healing is so complicated and really hard to master.i mean half of healers classes have to press 2 or sometimes even 3 spells its just way to overwhelming for new players.
    Edited: February 21, 2018

15. you are right.a player need to play as dps for at least 3 years then tank for at least 1 years,also need to have at least 50 LK hc 25m kills and then he can finally make a healer.after that he need to practice for at least 2 years in 5man dungeons before he finally go heal in raids.after all WOTLK healing is so complicated and really hard to master.i mean half of healers classes have to press 2 or sometimes even 3 spells its just way to overwhelming for new players.
    He’s not right.
    If you’re noob and want to heal take resto dudu.
    People here are not objective. Couple years back on Deathwing I had:
    1. Paladin all three specs over 6GS both PvP and PvE.
    2. Dudu - all three specs over 6GS for PvE, resto PVP
    3.Resto shaman 6kGs PvE, 5.7 PvP

Resto Dudu is the easiest for both PvP and PvE. Thing to Note: Dudu has best mobility and you can heal on the run which it either allows you to heal or dps while moving.

I’ll repeat, if you’re noob take resto dudu you’re going to do waaay better compared to other classes.

Note: If you master rdudu you have plenty of possibilities where as pally you don’t.

12 Last