1. retri 1h/shield or wrathfull 2hand for swap?

My main weapon is SM and i hit some pretty nice rating in 2s, i'm playing more of a support role there.
    I use 1hand/shield for extra heal on myself or partner in critical situations, and to destroy rogues/hunters 1v1.
    Problem with 1h/shield is losing too much dmg.
    So i was wondering why aren't retris using for example 2hand wrathfull when swapping, it gives a nice resilience boost and u can keep up the pressure?
    I want to buy it soon and try out but i wanna know your opinions, what swap is better for 1v1s, against what classes? and arenas?
    Also what weapons is better for 1h/shield, teranas or wrath 1h sp weapon in your opinion?

2. A lot of people go for the 1h & shield combo because it allows them to get more spellpower for healing. Of course, this comes at the cost of being able to do damage. Ideally, you want a weapon for every situation. Shadowmourne for max damage. Wrathful 2h for still being able to damage, but you're being trained. 1h & shield for full turtle & heals mode.

As per the 1h weapon question, it's a matter of preference. Spellpower is what you're after here (for more healing), but the extra resilience is always nice when you're being tunneled.

3. Hey Mercy, I've been swapping between Bryntroll hc and wrathful 1h/shield for a while now. But I want to take your suggestion and get the wrathful 2hander for situations where I need the extra resil but still need to put out some heavy dmg. However I'm stumped about what to enchant it.... Berserking reduces our armor by 50% iirc and I don't really want that happening on a weapon I'm swapping to for extra survivability. I remember back in retail WotLK some pvpers used the static +110 AP enchant to avoid ever having -50% armor. I never see anyone with this enchant on lordaeron though. What do you think?

4. wrathful 1h and shield is without a doubt better than any other combination, then go back to 2h whether its bryntroll/smourne, wrathful wep is trash

5. Hey Mercy, I've been swapping between Bryntroll hc and wrathful 1h/shield for a while now. But I want to take your suggestion and get the wrathful 2hander for situations where I need the extra resil but still need to put out some heavy dmg. However I'm stumped about what to enchant it.... Berserking reduces our armor by 50% iirc and I don't really want that happening on a weapon I'm swapping to for extra survivability. I remember back in retail WotLK some pvpers used the static +110 AP enchant to avoid ever having -50% armor. I never see anyone with this enchant on lordaeron though. What do you think?
    Berserking's armor reduction was nerfed from 25% to 5% in patch 3.0.8. So you don't have to worry much about the armor reduction.
    Retail pvpers used the static +110 AP enchant because it's not RNG. The downside to Berserking is that it is RNG, so the stat proc may not happen when you need it. And thus, my own personal preference is the +110 AP enchant.

wrathful 1h and shield is without a doubt better than any other combination, then go back to 2h whether its bryntroll/smourne, wrathful wep is trash
    Your damage is awful when you're not using a 2h weapon. So, no, it is not "without a doubt better than any other combination". Only in the situations where you don't need to put out damage.

6. still can kill some **** like prot warr with just shield out spamming heals just cuz they have no heals and dont have heal reduc
    cant forget it also gives a metric ton of armor which goes a long way to mitigating phys dmg, about 10% more reduction, and vs phys dmg with high armor pen it's even more reduction than that vs not having a shield. Considering armor pen is so meta that's a double win for shield.