1. exactly how cold is it in your area right now?

it isn't the worst for me, but it's a pretty brutal winter as far as cold temps go. in December, it was cold enough to get frostbite in a matter of minutes.

somewhere in Russia it was cold enough to the point where your eyelashes would turn to ice, and your glasses would freeze to your face making it hard for people over there to take them off without ripping the flesh off their face (or atleast that is how i imagine it feeling like).

just today, i had to shovel my sidewalk twice (the first time clearing a path to my garage, snow was about 7 inches deep), when I came back out after about an hour and a half I shoveled it again because it was already about an inch deep. (i was cleaning out a car during that time in the garage, and i was only wearing a hoodie, some thick *** gloves, and some boots, which i could feel my feet getting red and numb through) that is how cold it is.

on a side note: there were coyotes outside when this happened, i love hearing them howl!

my theory, sub zero and the lich king are at each others throats (and sub zero is getting his *** handed to him).

either way, i just wanna know if its as cold where you are as it is over here, or in Russia. just pick one!

god dammit i made a thread too long again!

2. Middle Europe, Czech republic

We barely noticed there's any winter, besides the date.
    Snow can't survive a single day.

Comparing to last year's -30 °C, what a peaceful winter this is !

3. Mid western United States ,our Winter has been fairly mild coldest it has been in my area, was -14 that's adding wind speed chill effects , but we have had temps as high as 50 deg. Fahrenheit last week lol, and this week back to single digits Been a strange Winter but im not complaining compared to other parts of the world where my temps would feel like summer to them haha.