1. New healer reporting for duty!

Grettings,

New player here reporting for duty. I made a Priest and planned to become a healer. Servers always lacks healers, so therefor i'm asking you to tell me what guild i should take notice of, and have a chat with to start raiding?

Who's lacking healers for endgame contest?. I know i'm not 80 yet, but it'll happen soon, and after that nothing can or will stop me to become the best holy-priest you will ever see. I used to raid hardcore in Vanilla (Warrior Tank and DPS) and Priest for specific encounters. Top of the ladder with several server-firsts on record. I know Vanilla is history, and far far away.. but class stays, and i always strive to be the best, always!

I'm asking you fellow Alliance-players on Icecrown: Who should i talk to in-game, to become a part of a steady and serious raiding-guild?

/The fat one

2. Welcome to the holy club, it's pretty small.

3. Aye, welcome to the holy club! It's pretty small because so many people on this server seem to think Discipline is superior in all cases (they couldn't be more wrong). Anyways, hope you find a guild suitable for you!

4. The holy club is small on every server, just like the tank club usually is.

For some reason people think DPS'ing is the most fun, and i partly agree.. DPS'ing is fun, the thrill of staying as the king of DPS after a raid can be intense. But how are you supposed to have fun, when you wipe over and over because the healing lacks?.

Fail as a DPS, and make the boss-fight last a few seconds longer. Fail as a healer and WIPE.

I guess add-on's and playstyle/rotation on this server is as close to retail as it goes WOTLK-wise, am i right?, or should i change things in my playstyle to increase the HPS because this server got some special mechanics?

5. I guess add-on's and playstyle/rotation on this server is as close to retail as it goes WOTLK-wise, am i right?, or should i change things in my playstyle to increase the HPS because this server got some special mechanics?
    It works great here but there's a stigma associated with the spec. I can only imagine what noob set the precedence that I've been trying to change for years.