1. Sea Turtle

Excuse me, I have a doubt. It will be that someone has managed to catch the sea turtle since the last change to the Lordaeron server. Is that I have 3 days trying to fish it and I think this bug, if someone confirms that they have caught it, it would be very helpful. Thanks and excuse me.

2. I've been asking a lot of players and all of them had the achievement by buying the mount for coins.. I've been farming that mount of hours and hours.. 5k+ catches...

3. I have asked people who have told me that they have fished, but when I see the date of their achievement it says 2 or more years ago. That is why I ask if someone has recently achieved it, because they may be the changes that have been made lately.

4. Waiiiit guysss it has under 1% dropraate please relax go fish in open waters of northrend or at the river under Dalaran and fish in schools to get better rng ROLL and please for the love of god have max skill fishing and never Bot!!!! Noone said it gonna be eazie i got mine precious mount while farming Pygmy Suckerfish for my pots of speed in OPEN SEA Turtles love to swim in big areas is my logic. Bigger chance to get the mount is packing yourself with patience and clear mind that you actualy probably never catch it but you 'got' that power of will to go for it cuz the mount is Unique and yea thoe im lucky son of a orc got mi self headless horseman mount to from my first run of the SM and realised after a week it coulf actualy fly in outland and wotlk zone ye i was noober back than but Lady Fortuna never judges lol that was random but GL on your hunt for the best in my eyes ground/water mount!!!
    Ps there are some folks out there on retail servers wich farm the mount from the time when it was released n still are emtyhanded ,just sayin
    And my english is not native cuz ar poor Balkan boy dont angry at me
    Edited: February 14, 2018 Reason: Trying to overexplane myself

5. Waiiiit guysss it has under 1% dropraate please relax go fish in open waters of northrend or at the river under Dalaran and fish in schools to get better rng ROLL and please for the love of god have max skill fishing and never Bot!!!! Noone said it gonna be eazie i got mine precious mount while farming Pygmy Suckerfish for my pots of speed in OPEN SEA Turtles love to swim in big areas is my logic. Bigger chance to get the mount is packing yourself with patience and clear mind that you actualy probably never catch it but you 'got' that power of will to go for it cuz the mount is Unique and yea thoe im lucky son of a orc got mi self headless horseman mount to from my first run of the SM and realised after a week it coulf actualy fly in outland and wotlk zone ye i was noober back than but Lady Fortuna never judges lol that was random but GL on your hunt for the best in my eyes ground/water mount!!!
    Ps there are some folks out there on retail servers wich farm the mount from the time when it was released n still are emtyhanded ,just sayin
    And my english is not native cuz ar poor Balkan boy dont angry at me
    Lol i got sea turtle easy (with fishing 295) For once im rlly lucky :P

6. Lol i got sea turtle easy (with fishing 295) For once im rlly lucky :P
    Where you find it?... i have 20 days fishing and nothing T-T... I will die

7. Finally!!! After 20 days and finally I got the mount fishing in Howling Fjord ... It is very very difficult to get it but you can get it ... thanks to those who continued to support me. Thank you very much. :D
    Edited: February 26, 2018

8. congrats man :D i just sold like 12k gold and bought it xDD