1. I've had only 1 incident with a multiboxer within the last few months.

I don't understand you guys running into these multiboxers, do you intentionally go to get ganked by them or how you do it? Are you like "hmm, that zone is often filled with multiboxers so I must go exactly there and do my business there! I mean there are only like 4 different places to go instead.. Nothing bad could come of it."

2. I quit playing on Icecrown months ago due to multiboxers ****ting up WG, which takes 100% of the fun out of it. I jumped on the forums today to see if that horse**** was still an issue. It seems it is. Too bad...and I have 2 premium accounts as well. /sigh

3. They are a pain in the *** but both factions have a few , they are not killing the server by any means, they can be killed or out played .

4. How to deal with a multiboxer:

- keep you pvp off in your capital and if he kills AH masters just move to another
    - in WG take a demo, stay at 50 yard away and bomb him, this does not always work, but it force the mboxers to play more defensively or keep him busy with selfhealig (I almost won a bg vs Mbxa, but we had bad luck and we didn't break the last wall for 1 or 2 hits)

5. spot on but you should just do what i and most like us have done and just stay away from content that is overrun by multiboxers, so wintergrasp, wpvp, and bgs, in that order from most to least infested.

It's a bit of a shame that wg is ruined because i was hyped for years to finally play it again after it was broken on molten for so long. Meh

Is the server ruined by multiboxers? Not quite, just a decent chunk of the content. Fortunately what which remains untouched is quite fun.

First 12