1. Multiboxers...Sorry but ! Icecrown server is dying and no one cares!!

First of all i would like to say hello to Warmane community.
    Im a few months old player and i was really enjoying my days... But now fun part is almost gone guys.
    Im a horde player and i never had a ally char, i would rather quit WoW instead of having ally char. But every day horde population getting low or ppl just log in and spam /global to sell their char. Theres a reason for this for me. Multiboxers..
    I mean, yes theres horde multiboxers too and they are annoying as hell but theres 2 ally mboxer that raiding orgrimmar 8 times in a day, everyday, for almost 1 month... First few days ppl tried to do deff raids but got defeated because 2 mboxer with more then 50 chars is like impossible to kill. And now u cant find even 10 players to make deff raid because no one log in or try. But those 2 mboxers still raiding for like 5 honor kills...really... where is the fun guys comeon?? i have done enough raiding, bg's, quests and etc for my self and im having fun with dueling and chatting ppl at orgrimmar.

I would like to ask if there is any solution for this? or we have to quit like our friends do just because rich ppl trying to satisfy ?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english...

2. First of all i would like to say hello to Warmane community.
    Im a few months old player and i was really enjoying my days... But now fun part is almost gone guys.
    Im a horde player and i never had a ally char, i would rather quit WoW instead of having ally char. But every day horde population getting low or ppl just log in and spam /global to sell their char. Theres a reason for this for me. Multiboxers..
    I mean, yes theres horde multiboxers too and they are annoying as hell but theres 2 ally mboxer that raiding orgrimmar 8 times in a day, everyday, for almost 1 month... First few days ppl tried to do deff raids but got defeated because 2 mboxer with more then 50 chars is like impossible to kill. And now u cant find even 10 players to make deff raid because no one log in or try. But those 2 mboxers still raiding for like 5 honor kills...really... where is the fun guys comeon?? i have done enough raiding, bg's, quests and etc for my self and im having fun with dueling and chatting ppl at orgrimmar.

I would like to ask if there is any solution for this? or we have to quit like our friends do just because rich ppl trying to satisfy ?

Everybody take a shot and move on

3. I would like to ask if there is any solution for this?
    Yeah, a simple one at that. Stop whining and deal with it.

4. So I am confused right now. Is server dying or is it overpopulated? Why is everyone crying for 12000 population cap being far too low and they wait in queue for 5+ hours? You people are starting to contradict yourselves... :(

5. First of all i would like to say hello to Warmane community.

multiboxing is allowed. it's not going to change. get use to it.

6. How can i deal with it? by getting raped?
    I suppose that World of Warcraft consists of only one zone, Durotar, and everyone in it is stationed at Orgrimmar. I know that I'm proposing the unthinkable but why not try going to some other zone?

7. I suppose that World of Warcraft consists of only one zone, Durotar, and everyone in it is stationed at Orgrimmar. I know that I'm proposing the unthinkable but why not try going to some other zone?
    are you new here? tell me where most of the ppl go for duel,chat etc? have u ever seen ppl dueling infront of Silvermoon? please remove your glasses and look again you are very far from the point im standing on

8. month or two ago alliance complained about Mbxa, now its other way around.
    nobody cares.

Edited: February 5, 2018

9. If people quit giving multis attention and feeding them free kills they'd have nothing to do.

10. multiboxing is allowed. it's not going to change. get use to it.
    As much as I hate encountering multiboxers in places such as AV and Wintergrasp, it's always been allowed here and Retail and will always be for years to come.

Also, Skuddy posted. Everyone take another shot.

11. > Icecrown is dying

Tell that to those people in the queue.

Also, Skuddy posted. Everyone take another shot.
    Why are you telling people to take a shot because Skuddy posted?
    Is my liver not dead enough?

are you new here? tell me where most of the ppl go for duel,chat etc? have u ever seen ppl dueling infront of Silvermoon? please remove your glasses and look again you are very far from the point im standing on
    You don't have to flag yourself in the "duel area".

12. > Icecrown is dying

Tell that to those people in the queue.

Why are you telling people to take a shot because Skuddy posted?
    Is my liver not dead enough?
    He's a Forum Veteran. It's a new rule I added. One additional shot for every Forum Veteran post. Now we gotta take four shots because you posted twice.

Though now I could probably see Skuddy posting all the time just so people can drink.

13. Sounds to me like the rules need to be adjusted.

14. Sounds to me like the rules need to be adjusted.
    At moderator request, granted. Drinking game rules have been nerfed and now only one shot for every mod response.
    Edited: February 5, 2018

15. still raiding for like 5 honor kills...
    its arround 400-600 hks /hour, if ur lucky more. thats when you are alliance.

so idk from what place you sniffed that number.

12 Last