1. Patch 2.1.0 - Release of the Black Temple

Hello there, I would like to point out one thing, since we are on patch 2.1.0 = BT (released content).

just like stated here: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.1.0

Lady Vashj can no longer use the ability Persuasion.
    This is the Spell: Vashj's MC

You fixed Kael a lot, so taking this spell from Vashj's spell table would be nice. (most ppl think Kael is now a bit harder so this should help the T5 progressing Guilds a bit with Vashj so they can spend more time on Kael)
    Thank you for your time!

2. They do not progressively patch pve content on this server. As far as I know, the versions of fights that we have will remain in their current state forever unless legitimate bugs are discovered. Fixing a bugged ability is one thing, removing a correctly working ability is quite different.

3. So nerfing content with release of certain patch is not necessary? In my opinion it is.

Also taking this spell out from Vashj fight is like 5 minute work with code maybe even less. (not couning in the compilation...)

4. So nerfing content with release of certain patch is not necessary?
    Correct. No private servers do this, that I know of.

It makes even less sense on a server that doesn't claim to have accurate pre or post nerf raids. They basically just release these boss fights and tune them however they feel is appropriate. Few if any of these bosses have 100% accurate retail values or mechanics. So it makes no sense to progressively nerf bosses according to an arbitrary retail timeline, when they were never the pre-nerf versions of themselves in the first place.

5. Correct. No private servers do this, that I know of.

It makes even less sense on a server that doesn't claim to have accurate pre or post nerf raids. They basically just release these boss fights and tune them however they feel is appropriate. Few if any of these bosses have 100% accurate retail values or mechanics. So it makes no sense to progressively nerf bosses according to an arbitrary retail timeline, when they were never the pre-nerf versions of themselves in the first place.
    Ok, sure. But still isn't it a bit unfair for those Guilds being on T5 progress to deal with harder Kael right now? compared to all the guilds who killed him before? So taking that spell out is appropriate action in my opinion.

Also with your argument.. if they released raid with boss having one extra wrong spell, it would be OK to leave it? On the patch we are Vashj shouldn't have it = this means its extra spell in her table which shouldn't be there.

6. Ok, sure. But still isn't it a bit unfair for those Guilds being on T5 progress to deal with harder Kael right now? compared to all the guilds who killed him before? So taking that spell out is appropriate action in my opinion.

Also with your argument.. if they released raid with boss having one extra wrong spell, it would be OK to leave it? On the patch we are Vashj shouldn't have it = this means its extra spell in her table which shouldn't be there.
    No, because having one extra wrong spell would be a bug, and they could correct that by removing it.

Kael is not meant to be harder. The fixes that I've seen so far would make him significantly easier if there wasn't more bugs being created at the same time from probably unrelated things. This bug for instance that I just saw from 4 ghours ago. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/61829 I don't know why this started happening. But if it wasn't for this, kael would have received a nerf recently, not a buff.

But I can say that, prior to this, new Kael (with the flamestrike) was WAY easier than old Kael because they also fixed daggers being able to break his MC. And dealing with RNG from his MC was actually BY FAR the hardest part of the fight. Not being able to break the MC meant you could have 3 people MC'd for the full duration, and then 3 more people MC'd before the first 3 even regained control. So, potentially 6 people MC'd at a time (and the offtanks are vaild targets) is vastly more difficult to deal with than his new flamestrike...

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/53253

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17357

And Sanguinar's melee damage was nerfed https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/54117 When previously he was probably the most dangerous mob to tank on this server, as he hit extremely hard and has "thrash."

So, all this is a long-winded way of saying that, had this new phoenix bug not surfaced (which I think will be fixed relatively soon if it's real) the new version of Kael is actually substantially easier than the old version.

7. Well, I realize that it is indeed easier but not with the BUG which made it harder...

Also if Vashj is not supposed to have that spell on this Patch, why do you argue so much about it? Why she shouldn't have it removed? I haven't seen any good reason for that. We went sideways because of Kael.

Peace