1. Outland PvP

For the love of god, can you fix the balancing issues between the factions now?

Every single freaking BG, either horde or alliance is 10vs4. How hard can it be for you to fix this?

2. For the love of god, can you fix the balancing issues between the factions now?

Every single freaking BG, either horde or alliance is 10vs4. How hard can it be for you to fix this?
    Just a suggestions - when complaining about an issue in game you may want to provide examples of potential solutions.

Otherwise you come off as a whiny, entitled b*tch.

3. Just a suggestions - when complaining about an issue in game you may want to provide examples of potential solutions.

Otherwise you come off as a whiny, entitled b*tch.
    You mean like you just did ?

4. I guess a good solution would be to not open BGs unless both sides has a minimum amount of players signed up, like it has been in retail for years

5. Pretty sure this is how it is. The issue is people bg'hoppin with 3 ques popped. If you have a solution to this i'm all ears.

6. hmm... Auto-unqueue when u enter a BG? Idk, but this is a huge problem.

Gearing for pvp now takes atleast three times as long as it normally would

7. The BG queue system of TBC is a joke.
    Thats why Blizz reworked it in later Xpacs.
    Imo custom changes are urgently neccesary.
    Either make players auto unqueue for all other BGs upon entering a BG or implement random BG which rewards 1-3 universal marks.

8. +1

remove ALL others queue when a bg has been joined extremely simple

there will be less BG opened and every bg is full or nearly.

9. That's a bit too communist mate =))) and it wouldn't be an easy fix.

They could change the timer on que once it pop , now it's something around 90-120 sec ; they could drop that down to 30 so you would not have enough t time to skip the bg's and stay the one you joined.

10. Then they might aswell just remove all other BG queues when entering.

Should not be too hard for them to fix this problem. Its not like they dont have the resources for it

11. Altering the PVP-queueing system (even to emulate the 3.3.5 system) would likely fall under the category of Custom Content.

They have stated elsewhere that they are not inclined to make Custom Content changes to the clients.

12. Altering the PVP-queueing system (even to emulate the 3.3.5 system) would likely fall under the category of Custom Content.

They have stated elsewhere that they are not inclined to make Custom Content changes to the clients.
    A custom client is not required in order to implement a minor change such as auto unqueue upon entering a bg.
    We already have much more drastically custom features such as dual- spec on TBC and Tmog on Wotlk.
    Blackrock is a whole custom realm with cross faction pvp, custom vendors, etc.
    These changes are all done on server side and don't require to download a custom client.
    Edited: February 8, 2018

13. I mistakenly used the term client to refer to the game as a whole. And I don't mean to state that this is a bad suggestion, merely that it goes against the policies I've seen.

Custom Content is not restricted to the client; it includes Server-side modifications.

Yes, there are precedents of the policy being exempted.

No, I don't think it's likely they'll implement this particular one (if I were forced to come up with a reason why, I'd say that the issue of "players aren't playing the way I want them to play" is not a valid reason to alter a core system mechanic; though I would spool up an investigation as to whether the algorithm were correctly allocating queued players to available battlegrounds).
    Edited: February 8, 2018

14. There's a lot of custom changes they've made to TBC already, so changing it so you auto-unqueue wouldn't really change it's classification.

This is the reason for this post https://imgur.com/a/GzMEC
    Edited: February 9, 2018

15. If warmane some how was able to make that change. I thought anyone would complain about it, if not people will welcome it.

It's not fun for either side, period.

12 Last