1. [A] <Kela> EU PVE (Wed/Thur/Sun 17.00-21.00 ST) - recruiting healer for BT farm!

<KELA>

Kela is a European progression raiding guild. Our goal is to reach end game content, so that people can experience everything TBC has to offer, while having fun at the same time. Many of our players are Scandinavian, but the language spoken in raids is English.
    We are a very active and friendly guild outside of raids too. We are running normal/heroic dungeons and T4/T5 content alt runs randomly during off-days. We do accept socials as well, so people who aim to join our raids in the future, or just want a place to hang out and have a good time, are more than welcome to join us.
    Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 18-22 server time (19-23 CET).

Progress:
    9/9 BT
    5/5 MH
    4/4 TK
    6/6 SSC
    11/11 Karazhan
    2/2 Gruul's lair
    1/1 Magtheridon's lair

Recruiting
    Resto shaman
    Resto druid
    Holy Paladin
    We are always looking for exceptional players of any class and spec.

What do we expect of you?
    We expect all raiders to have a good and serious attitude towards raiding, especially during progression. We expect you to know your class and spec inside and out, to ensure that everyone performs to the best of their ability. Coming to raids prepared with proper enchants, consumables and knowledge of the fights is mandatory.
    Your honesty and feedback. It's very important to us that everyone is satisfied and enjoy raiding with us.
    Dedication and reliability. We raid 3 times a week, and while we understand that not everyone can make every raid due to real life commitments, which is completely understandable, we do expect a high attendance, especially of our core raiders.
    We are currently starting to raid in Mount Hyjal but still need to fill a few more spots for our core setup. We expect new aspiring raiders to be geared and AT LEAST attuned to tier 5 raiding.

Addon requirements
    Omen and Deadly boss mods.

Sytem requirements
    Discord

Your application
    You can make an application directly on our website, or have a chat in-game with any of our officers.
    kelaeu.shivtr.com/
    Online contacts:
    Beaton, Raklezz, Thermofax, Silverknight, Urgotzilla

We are a great bunch of people having an awesome and nostalgic time and we can't wait for YOU to join us!
    Edited: April 16, 2018

2. Bump! Current progression: t5 on farm, 3/5MH. We are looking for a couple more raiders to strengthen our core for T6 progression. We will still clear SSC & TK a couple times to attune people, so come get your vials! Mainly looking for healers (resto shaman, holy priest) and Boomkin, preferably with resto OS!

3. We are now 5/5 MH, about to start progressing BT next reset. Still recruiting dedicated players, especially healers, to join our raid team!

4. 3/9 BT. Still recruiting dedicated players for BT progression and beyond! Especially in need of hunter and resto shaman! Bump

5. Looking for 1-2 HUNTERS for core raid positions!

6. Now recruiting hunter/mage/warlock to fill the last 2-3 spots in our raiding team!

7. If there's a spot for 2900 gs Shadow Priest,hit me up in game(Ghetx nick).For now until i get t5 attunements,id have no issues with having 'social' rank.

I run HC's all the time.I could probably get attunet for SSC and TK,but im not big fan of pugs.I do not like seeing people without food buffs,oils,enchants,flasks in raids.

I don't want to join some t4 guild just to use them to complete my attunements.Id rather wait and do it proper way than doing that.

Im soon done with SSC attunement.Need to get my Lower City rep in order to complete Trial Q.And after that Maggy.

Im yet to find successful Grull's raid.Most of the time it gets disbanded after 3 hours of trying,because people don't know what to do and keep doing same mistakes over and over again.

Same story with Kara.Either run lasts for 9 hours,and it gets disbanded before last boss,or most of them ignore NB.
    Edited: March 11, 2018

8. Bump! 7/9 BT

Recruiting hunters!!

9. Recruiting a few excellent DPS and healers to strengthen our core raid group. Considering running T5 to attune new trials, so feel free to apply even if you are not T6 attuned yet!

10. Bump! Primarily looking for a couple healers for core raid positions

11. Bump! Still looking for exceptional players, currently progressing on illidan :)

12. Illidan down! 9/9!

Bump! Recruiting 1-2 more healers for the core team, either Rsham/Rdruid or Hpala.
    exceptional RDPS are always considered aswell! :)