1. Are Scripts Disabled on These Servers? Outland and AT

Hey guys,

So, I have been working at this now going on at least an hour, I have been trying everything possible to get some non-game breaking, non 0.01 cast time interrupt, basic scripts to work. I have tried /run and /script, I have tried disabling all of my addons, I have tried multiple different scripts ranging from basic to a little bit more intricate, I have done 40+ googles searches and forum searches to no avail. I have also tried this both on the 2.4.3 client and the 3.3.5a client and I have seen the same results.

The message I get is
    "A macro script has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI." And the only option is to hit 'Okay'

I am guessing that due to the amount of scripting in arena, and outside of it, that Warmane has blocked scripts from the game?
    I am posting this to get confirmation in my theory.

2. the kind of scripts you try to are blocked by the client.

but actually these are cheats and it makes me sad to see ppl asking for this.

3. basically I am just trying to get some quality of life scripts, IE if I go to cast Judgement but I don't have a seal up it will cast Seal of Command, but wont cast Seal of Command if I have any seal up, and the only way to do that is if you have scripts

4. no, its definitely possible, as I've already done it, but its blocked

5. When you're calling lua functions you need to check that they're not protected. wowprogramming.com has a good list of functions. It's nothing we've done, those functions are just blocked by the client and bypassing the client check is where it becomes cheating.