1. How is the PvP around here ?

Hello there community i was wondering how the pvp is here on Lordaeron, with 5000+ players on peak times i would assume it would be at least reasonably diverse (Not playing against the same people all the time in arenas/bgs). Are there any long time players that can share some thoughts ?

2. It really depends on the times you are playing. BG's are currently more populated during "peak" hours - which is 3pm to midnight (server time). AV and Isle are pretty much never filled. You'll get 5 min to play most games of those maps until the bg ends. The rest you'll see some familiar faces, but not usually a major portion of the BG group. Outside of these hours, though, you'll get a scattering of instant queues and hour long queue times generally facing off against very similar people (at least 1/4 the BG) .

Wintergrasp is also much more sparse outside of the 2-3 during peak hours - but even during them it seems to draw about 4-5 groups for alliance and 5-7 for horde. Off hours is closer to 2-3 groups ally and 4-5 horde.

Arena. Arena is pretty bad in general on this server. 3v3 and 5v5 are practically nonexistent. 3v3 has effectively 20 total teams that play more than 10 games - with only 4 being over 1500. 2v2 is populated, but you will face the same teams pretty regularly, especially at off-peak hours or at high ratings.

3. So basically,

10-79 = non excistent.
    80, sparse.. only at primetime you will enjoy rbg's.
    Arena, 2's can be enjoyed. Anything more is non excistent.

The realm is far advanced trough the content and quite some people left the game already. For PvP you should check out Icecrown (wich does have it's balance ruined though. If you want to level in an active world, including rbg's, rdf's, fresh arena's and progressing content, you should look for an alternative.

4. So basically,

10-79 = non excistent.
    80, sparse.. only at primetime you will enjoy rbg's.
    Arena, 2's can be enjoyed. Anything more is non excistent.

The realm is far advanced trough the content and quite some people left the game already. For PvP you should check out Icecrown (wich does have it's balance ruined though. If you want to level in an active world, including rbg's, rdf's, fresh arena's and progressing content, you should look for an alternative.
    What?:D 10-79 non excistent?70-79 more active than 80 bgs.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary hks tell everthing

5. 70-79 is pretty much alive if fighting twinks is your fancy. I saw some filled AV sometime during peak hours, but that's not the norm. We desperately need more people joining bgs, and especially arena. I believe a cross-realm thing could help bgs, and some encouragement should be done on arena-side.

6. BGs fine, 2s arenas at higher rarings painful (dodgers/snipers everywhere), 3s and 5s nonexistant

7. Hello there community i was wondering how the pvp is here on Lordaeron, with 5000+ players on peak times i would assume it would be at least reasonably diverse (Not playing against the same people all the time in arenas/bgs). Are there any long time players that can share some thoughts ?
    If you like to PvP while leveling, it's not the case here anymore. The only 3 active brackets you'll find are 10-19, 70-79 and 80. But even then, 10-19 and 70-79 are controlled by twinks. So, be ready to die a lot. Also, the teams on both sides are almost the same for that particular day. Ever since RDF was enabled, people stay queued for it rather than queuing for BG. Before that, you could easily play a few BGs daily in every bracket.

For Arena, DefectiveSup already answered.

8. Anything over 2.2k in arena ull get the same few teams.. If u win they stop and u cant get qs.. Top two teams script and its not like they even hide it.. 79s is prob only bracket pre 80 ul get many qs and its not no where near as active as 80 to the dude who said that lmfao. Bg qs prime hours and vs a lot of the same people. 3s is inactive usually 10 game teams vs people that just snipe those qs. I wouldnt level another char here but i still dont mind playing the one i did. Good luck whatever u decide.

9. Anything over 2.2k in arena ull get the same few teams.. If u win they stop and u cant get qs.. Top two teams script and its not like they even hide it.. 79s is prob only bracket pre 80 ul get many qs and its not no where near as active as 80 to the dude who said that lmfao. Bg qs prime hours and vs a lot of the same people. 3s is inactive usually 10 game teams vs people that just snipe those qs. I wouldnt level another char here but i still dont mind playing the one i did. Good luck whatever u decide.
    so you're saying those top 2 teams blatantly admit using pvp scripts and have not yet been banned?