1. Easiest mounts to get?

I'm level 85 and I just bought artisan riding, which makes me poor af but I still want to roam around in dope mounts.
    What are some easy to get your hands to? I have seen some dragons quite often in origrimmar, but I saw that it's dropped from a boss.

Are there some other very cool ones that are easy to get to? + If any of you want to help me defeat some bosses with mount drops then pm me. (Im a feral druid)

2. I'm level 85 and I just bought artisan riding, which makes me poor af but I still want to roam around in dope mounts.
    What are some easy to get your hands to? I have seen some dragons quite often in origrimmar, but I saw that it's dropped from a boss.

Are there some other very cool ones that are easy to get to? + If any of you want to help me defeat some bosses with mount drops then pm me. (Im a feral druid)

Hello,

You can acquire the Netherwing drake mount easily by going through the quest line in Shadowmoon valley. Just look for the wandering blood elf quest giver around the crystals. You may have to get exalted with the netherwing faction to get the mount. Hope this helps.

3. The Wyrmrest accord in Dragonblight - Reputation, sells a red dragon sells for not that much, few 100 gold, I forgot the price exactly.

The Dungeon "Culling of Stratholme" has a Bronze Dragon with 100% drop rate on a bonus boss (right before the last boss, Mal Ganis)

The Oracles - Reputation, Collect the Green proto drake (also one of my favorites) from the egg wich has a 7 days hatch time. I got this 6 times before all in a range from 2 weeks to 6 month's, all dependent on your luck.

The Dungeon - Utgarde Pinnacle, has a low chanse to drop the mount Blue Proto Drake from the boss wich rides the drake himself.

Time lost proto drake, is an open world spawn in Storm peaks, Wouldn't call this easy to get though since a lot of people try to farm it all the time, but its a very rare mount to have, with a few days respawn timer (or after a server crash?)

4. Hello,

You can acquire the Netherwing drake mount easily by going through the quest line in Shadowmoon valley. Just look for the wandering blood elf quest giver around the crystals. You may have to get exalted with the netherwing faction to get the mount. Hope this helps.
    Literally just did it and I'm in love. Thank you dude!

5. At 85 you can probably just solo CoS for the bronze drake.

6. The Wyrmrest accord in Dragonblight - Reputation, sells a red dragon sells for not that much, few 100 gold, I forgot the price exactly.

The Dungeon "Culling of Stratholme" has a Bronze Dragon with 100% drop rate on a bonus boss (right before the last boss, Mal Ganis)

The Oracles - Reputation, Collect the Green proto drake (also one of my favorites) from the egg wich has a 7 days hatch time. I got this 6 times before all in a range from 2 weeks to 6 month's, all dependent on your luck.

The Dungeon - Utgarde Pinnacle, has a low chanse to drop the mount Blue Proto Drake from the boss wich rides the drake himself.

Time lost proto drake, is an open world spawn in Storm peaks, Wouldn't call this easy to get though since a lot of people try to farm it all the time, but its a very rare mount to have, with a few days respawn timer (or after a server crash?)
    utgarde pinnacle doesnt work does it?

7. unrelated question. is the cata server enjoyable with the low population?