1. An ally complaining bout losing a BG... Hilarious.

2. An ally complaining bout losing a BG... Hilarious.
    In this player's defense, the complaint lies more in the fact that there are 15 Horde players and only 1 Alliance player.

That being said, I'm surprised this only got one response other than my own.

3. Thats a blessing if anything. Nothing more annoying than a couple of lowbies/rogues capping random crap prolonging the game

4. Thats a blessing if anything. Nothing more annoying than a couple of lowbies/rogues capping random crap prolonging the game
    Another problem is that alliance give up way too easy. Even if we're down 200 points on AB - 2-3 bases in hordes favor. Way too many people call quits immediately and start flaming.

People want to truck or leave, very rarely do people want an even fight. I'm not even talking about premades. The general tone of alliance in BGs = No immediate win? Just lose.

5. Another problem is that alliance give up way too easy. Even if we're down 200 points on AB - 2-3 bases in hordes favor. Way too many people call quits immediately and start flaming.

People want to truck or leave, very rarely do people want an even fight. I'm not even talking about premades. The general tone of alliance in BGs = No immediate win? Just lose.
    Its not a Alliance only thing, trust me :P

6. Can you imagine if it was multiboxer vs 1? poopstorm would ensue

7. Thats a blessing if anything. Nothing more annoying than a couple of lowbies/rogues capping random crap prolonging the game
    a defeatist mindset is just what we need ))
    godspeed

8. Can you imagine if it was multiboxer vs 1? poopstorm would ensue
    that i guess would make it fair considering there is only 1 player playing on each side, so 1v1! :o