1. Ret pvp question

I'm trying to decide who to level first a warrior or a paladin I love tanking so either will do there so my only concern is pvp. I played a warrior in retail bc so I know what I'll be getting out of a war but I was wondering if someone who mains a ret for pvp wouldn't mind telling me why ret over ms war in their opinion.

2. Ret Pala is pretty bad in PVP in TBC, I would definitely go with the Warr option.

3. play what you prefer and choose your funniest/interesting way for you

when i see some retris with S3 shoulders i can't really say "retris are pretty bad in pvp" they are few on this server and they was some (maybe alot) during tbc retail with S3/S4 shoulders......imo it mostly depend of the player

maybe they are less "easier" than a warr so there is "less" S3 shoulders around than warrs.....or its just because there is like 9billion warris around for 900retris and in this 900retris less than 10% playing it enough well for get S3/S4 shoulders. i think it's more cuz warrs have "better" tools for nuke = easier plan to nuke targets than retris....retris have other tools, ye it's not this mortalstrike debuff or this so easy snares armstring/piercinghowl but they can make them or friends immune snares for some seconds, immune shields for few seconds, send some heals (around 8k heals should be enough as double dps team, alot enough we can guess if you have a nice dps = a correct gear = full pvp gear at least)

retris are just different than wars but can do very good things too if well played, they can be pretty ba....good! and have their S3/S4 shoulders like wars.....maybe finally they just need abit more attention/"skill" than wars xd

and ye i play retri actually, you know why ? cuz i like the class/spec it's even more usefull/interesting to play than war (even if i like alot warr too maybe more cuz i played it abit more than retris in the past but finally i feel it was cus the class was "easier" to play like rogues or frostmages) and again when i see "all this retris" with their S3/S4 shoulders i keep thinking ye we can do great things too if we play well and finally i prefer this challenge than get shoulders on "another random warr"
    ps: this is how i play now, more than in the past i play other not mainstream specs on most classes....dragonbreath mage, mutilate rogue, destruction lock cuz its always like this i took the most fun on this classes...win a 2k+ frostmage as subrogue on tbc-retail was funny/interesting, even if it was most about bashing hemmorhage button with fast reacts here and there, but was alot less intense/funny/interesting than when i win as mutilate (this 2k+ feral still remember my 6k+ burst on his catform with his near 400 resil gear during just a kidneyshot and 80+/120 energy, i was S3/S4 geared, this was on tbc-retail...so when i say you nerfed mutilate on your server i'm not dreaming...you have like 10%damage than you should have maybe abit more, normally when you go from sub to mutilate with same gear you instantly see a big difference in your damages on a healer for example, here you almost don't see a difference in damage output wtf is this plan Oo) was always more interesting etc really, big difference, abit same as firemage alot more nervous gameplay is alot more funny, some for destruction lock less survivability for alot more fun and still nervous like firemage and more interesting/smart playstyle than a sl/sl lock failing his silence but still win with his like 30k hp lifebar skill or just carry by spec/class? xd

so...as the title says, play what you prefer and LF best fun you can get, its why you are there like all of us but how they say "harder is the battle more great is the victory" keep this in mind xD
    (you can play rogue or frostmage or sl/sl warlock too but you probably don't want for the same reason i prefer play retri than war even if i say it again i like alot warr class, warrior class is great really ;) but in term of gameplay some other classes can be more "interesting" to play than just snare anyone and tunnel vision it like a rogue (it's what too much warr does mainly cuz they think it's all their playstyle) or a frostmage or a dot'n'run sl/sl lock (i don't have problems with them, it's just easier plans in the game than some others and its why we see 98% of them using this specs, most of them don't play their spec by choice but mostly cuz "it's better in arena" or you have "better survivability", the fun aspect of their class is secondary for them it means,like they trade alot of fun for some survivabilty, i find this abit sad :/ more of this others specs should be run around for more fun for everyone and more rich encounters ^^
    Edited: February 24, 2018