1. Weird Question, but worth asking. Have a look.

I know it sounds a bit out of the board, but I'm fed with curiosity in regards to this stupid question:

Which class is the most powerful in PVP? Given that all the talent trees are maxed out..

Such an example would be a warrior with Bladestorm + Titans Grip + Shockwave, which is a perfect synergy for gear and stance dance.

Another example is a DK with all points in their talent trees would be OP, just in my opinion.

The last time i played a private server like 10 years ago, it was TBC and a fun server and all talents can be maxed out.

Any thoughts? We can't try this out for sure in-game but it's worth discussing in theory. ;D

2. It's gonna be easier to start with what I think wont be that powerful.

Druids - Bad synergy with talents/gear, requires forms for feral abilities.
    Mages - Too many school/spell specific talents
    Warlocks - Destruction and Affliction have bad synergy and buff two different types of damage.
    Priest - 2 healing specs and no synergy for damage, best healer but wont be able to kill anything.
    Warrior - Good gear synergy but stances prevent maximum potential, no long term survivability.
    Shaman - Very good synergy between enhancement/elemental but both use different gear, far too squishy.

This leaves us with:

Hunter/Rogue - Amazing synergy between specs for damage, same gear, best classes for one shotting.
    Death Knight - Massive amounts of defensive cds, self healing and damage.
    Paladin - Triple spell power conversion, stupid healing/damage. Immortal with a shield.

Out of these I think paladins have it best. It's hard to argue with 3500+ SP in full ret gear, much stronger than just holy paladin healing and still being able to do good damage.