1. Buffs/Debuffs switching and combat log going nuts during fights

I am using Grid to heal in raids and I've been experiencing weird problems during "some" fights. First I'm gonna explain my grid config and then I will explain the problem that occurs.

1 - I have Debuff: Magic in my Center Icon. What it should do is when a raid member gets a Magic type debuff it should show on my grid. And normally it works perfectly.
    2 - I have a corner icon for my Renew spell. It shows in my grid when someone has my Renew spell. And, again, normally it works perfectly.

BUT while raiding, "sometimes", I start seeing everyone's buffs (such as Holy Shield, Earth Shield, Vengeance) as a DEBUFF : MAGIC so it starts popping on my grid. I asked other healers and they are experiencing the same issue. Also, it bugs for other addons like Decursive. People using Decursive start seeing people's buffs as debuffs so Decursive goes crazy.

While that's happening I stop seeing my Renew spell as a buff so it starts appearing in Center Icon as if it was a DEBUFF.

Anyone has a fix for that? Or should I open a report in bugtracker?

Edit: Looked around for hours never found anything. And I found the bug report 5 mins after I posted this... https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/49220 Please vote. Thanks.
    Edited: February 8, 2018

2. I've had the same Decursive issues. Typically it occurs after a mind control (seems to be ANY mind control, either a priest MCing a mob, or a mob MCing a player character).

The only fix I've found is to completely log off and on again (/reloadui does not do the trick).

3. I've spoken to several other players in different raids and this is happens a lot! This is not only just happening with grid - it appears to a general bug.
    Would be nice if finally a developer could look into this problem. The bug-tracker ticket is 8 months old and still no one really cares.

@mercy: maybe you can help and point a gm into the right direction to have a look at this in the tracker again.

thx

4. @mercy: maybe you can help and point a gm into the right direction to have a look at this in the tracker again.
    Mercy you are our biggest hope! I'm sure you are experiencing this as a healer!

5. We have an open ticket for 8 months! We have many people confirming the issue. Resto druids rely on their HOTs and this bug causes them to lose tracks of their HOTs. Dispelling classes can't dispel if there's something to dispel. It's a major bug! Can someone do/say something about it?

6. We have an open ticket for 8 months! We have many people confirming the issue. Resto druids rely on their HOTs and this bug causes them to lose tracks of their HOTs. Dispelling classes can't dispel if there's something to dispel. It's a major bug! Can someone do/say something about it?
    There are some addons you can use that keep track of lifeblooms and others for dispelling (ie. decursive). I agree its very annoying but you have to make due. It's a server side issue so there's no fix that you can apply yourself.

You'll notice these raidframe buff/debuff bugs aren't random. They mostly occur after someone has been mind controlled. If it's crucial to a fight where you have to dispel then make the affected people relog and it will fix it.
    Edited: February 12, 2018

7. May 2, 2018  

Anyone has a fix for that? Or should I open a report in bugtracker?
    Hi, I am currently working on a warmane specific GRID addon that redirects certain SpellIDs and Spell Name Keywords to GRID's buff handler functions instead of it's debuff handling functions.

I will be using my "hack fix" tonight in raid. I'll let you know how it goes.

As a healer this is probably the #1 bug on warmane.

8. May 2, 2018  
    I fixed it by stop tracking magic debuffs then I added all the relevant magical debuffs manually. But you should add debuffs manually with grid anyways. The whole point of using grid is to track debuffs like Bloodboil, Static Charge, Parasitic Shadowfiend, Watery Tomb etc.

EDIT: Picture for those who don't know how to track things manually in grid. https://imgur.com/a/9mCD1XA
    Edited: May 3, 2018 Reason: Picture.