1. Greetings and sorry if this constitutes a double post but I'd just like instructions as to how to install this fix. Are you just dropping the zip file in the addons directory? creating a directory and unzipping in it? what? Thanks in advance
    Just like any other addon. Unzip it and put the folder from the zip file in addons folder. Don't create any extra folders.

2. Must've been an off day or just working too hard but I totally missed that it did indeed unzip into it's own designated directory. I've been using it on 4 characters all day today and it works beautifully. Frankly I don't detect any delay at all on Auctioneer. I am beyond pleased. I've often thought if I had to get by with just one addon it would probably be Auctioneer so you can see how important this is to me. Thank you very much. Proper job.

3. Thumbs up!! Long live Anyone!

4. This is unrelated to the thread, but well. What's a workaround for when you are posting items in unusual stack sizes and you get nothing but internal auction errors? Using Auctioneer I mean. I think a certain version of Auctioneer fixed that, but I'm not sure.

5. This is unrelated to the thread, but well. What's a workaround for when you are posting items in unusual stack sizes and you get nothing but internal auction errors? Using Auctioneer I mean. I think a certain version of Auctioneer fixed that, but I'm not sure.
    Other than the bug fixed by version 1.3 of my addon I haven't had such problems. I am using Auctioneer version 5.8.4723.

6. Ah I have 5.9, I'll downgrade.

7. Holy ****, You just saved me. My Auction House was broken for like over a year now, thank god someone made this, thank you so much :)

8. i cant seem to download it. i tried to installt the client from that site, didnt work, i tried to load it from the website, doesnt load. is there another way to get it?

got it now :) awesome thing, finally everything works, thanks a lot! <3

9. Mega is not working for me and this link, too :( (need Wotlk)

Could you upload it again? Would be great :)

10. Mega did not seem to work earlier but it works for me now. Temporary download links:

Wotlk

Cata

11. Is there a version for frostwolf?

12. Is there a version for frostwolf?
    Last time I checked auction house was working properly on MoP. Are you having some problems with it?

First ... 23456 ... Last