Hrath
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone have any experience with any keybind addons? LIke bindpad? WHat addons for easy keybinds can be used with this version of wow?

terpman007
    anyone got suggestions for addons to sort/customize the way buffs are displayed? i dont think you can do that with the blizzard UI iv tried Elkano buff bars but i dont like the bars i just wanna move my buff icons around and i cant find a satrina buff frames link for 3.3.5...any help/suggestions? thanks

eber
    satrina buff frames link for 3.3.5...any help/suggestions? thanks
    here you go

4. Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the topic:

NeedToKnow

NeedToKnow lets you monitor specific buffs, debuffs, and totems as timer bars that always appear in a consistent place on your screen.

NeedToKnow is especially useful for monitoring frequently used short-duration buffs and debuffs. For example, a rogue could configure NeedToKnow to show timer bars for Slice and Dice, Rupture, and their own stack of Deadly Poison VII. A death knight could use it to track their own diseases on a mob.

There is a video incase you have some trouble setting up Addon Guide: Need To Know
    thanks, but doesn't really fix my problem.

5. msbt and rating buster dont work for me byt nice thread though

thabz94
    I have a addon to submit....
    Its called Zygor's ingame lvling guide it is very good and i recomend this for lordaeron!!!
    here is a link to a 3.3.5 supported version http://megaupload.com/?d=DBKUAGFN
    i have confimed that this is fully functional and will not let any one down........
    it basically walks you through the fasted possible lvling (questing)
    ---------------------------------
    You could also check this out here Molten Wow Working Addons | Molten Wow Guide

Help me a lot.
    you could always just create a interface folder with addons inside and the .exe will find it as long as it is the same path it is scripted to look for....
    lol think thats how it works but i didnt have one either at one point and it worked for me

7. What is the best interface addon?

What is the best interface addon?

help guys!!:confused:

8. What is the best interface addon?

help guys!!:confused:
    Better use Bartender Addon and you can download it here:

http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=2131947

you can easily customize on your own.

Killon
    Whats the addon where say if you cc someone (like sheep them for example) there picture turns into a sheep and counts down how long is left in the sheep?

Also whats the one where when you get CC'd or stunned a small picture comes up in the middle of the screen, like a kindney shot icon if i was in a kidney shot or a deepfreeze icon if i was in a deepfreeze

Kanzakinao
    Thank you, this thread really improved my interface.

Awesome
    Can anyone find me the Zygor Leveling Guide for WoTLK please? :)

Takenover83
    Can anyone find me the Zygor Leveling Guide for WoTLK please? :)

Google "Zid's blog zygor 1196". It will be the first result.

Awesome
    Google "Zid's blog zygor 1196". It will be the first result.
    That had a trojan in it..

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...792-1310856308

>_>

Takenover83
    Maybe something else on your pc infected it? I just scanned the file again, and got nothing. And why is your file named 'index.html'? It should of been named 'ZG - v2.0.1196.zip'.

Scanned with VirusTotal and Avira. Your MD5 also did not match. It should of been 9ffa8d515caf7a1fc12ed22efcf7393f

Awesome
    Maybe something else on your pc infected it? I just scanned the file again, and got nothing. And why is your file named 'index.html'? It should of been named 'ZG - v2.0.1196.zip'.

Scanned with VirusTotal and Avira. Your MD5 also did not match. It should of been 9ffa8d515caf7a1fc12ed22efcf7393f
    I scanned the megaupload link that you directed me to on VirusTotal.

That is what came up.

First ... 311121314152363 ... Last