ManiacMatt

Gatherer Help

Hey guys gatherer wont work for me. It seems like its not updated and wont work for me. anyone got the right version?

2. Hey guys gatherer wont work for me. It seems like its not updated and wont work for me. anyone got the right version?
    Gatherer can be found Here.

Scythor.

Frexus
    DrDamage addon included in the first post didn't work for me despite playing an hour or so with the configuration. THIS version though works like a charm for me.

EDIT: MoveAnything - lets you move literally anything, every single frame in your interface.

Frexus
    _NPCScan, latest 3.3.5 compatibile version HERE.

omrix

addons

i downloaded gladious from this site and it doesnt work help please

Cruserd
    where can i find InterruptBar or Juked addon? i cant find it for 3.3.5

Potatohedd
    some of the addon links do not work properly D: the molten wiki website does have some more addons though

Frexus
    Is here anyone with addon Debuffilter i cant find it foe 3.3.5 if somone can help me it would be great :D
    Debuff Filter, latest 3.3.5 compatibile version.

Originally Posted by Cruserd
    where can i find InterruptBar or Juked addon? i cant find it for 3.3.5
    InterruptBar. Juked addon is not available for 3.3.5, but it was formely known as "Interrupt Bar modified by Robrman". Check google if you need it.

Originally Posted by blackohole
    Hello! I was wondering if there was a working version of Simple Raid Target Icons or an addon simillar to this one (really helpful when tanking, imo) thanks!
    Simple Raid Target Icons - I can't guarantee it will work with 3.3.5, though. Let us know in this topic if this works for you.

Cruserd
    Yes but i already tried use it , but i cant type /ib and open the menu, i dont know how to config IB

Frexus
    Yes but i already tried use it , but i cant type /ib and open the menu, i dont know how to config IB
    Try THIS version. Works fine for me.

Cruserd
    worked!! ty!
    ---------------------------------
    How can i put a bitt bigger the interface of addon

Frexus
    worked!! ty!
    ---------------------------------
    How can i put a bitt bigger the interface of addon
    /ib scale <your number>

For example "/ib scale 1.5".

Meowy
    Guys, is there a working add-on for feral druids? I tried Feral by night but it doesnt seem to work since it's cata.....

Frexus
    Here you go: Feral by Night, 3.3.5 version.

Generally just check wowace or curseforge for your addons. They're both sites for addon developers and they usually have older versions in archives.

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last