1. hey guys, could any1 give me a link for a 4.3.4 Deadly boss mods thx a lot :D

2. I'm looking for an addon like Liquid Wealth (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/liquid-wealth). But there is no 3.3.5a version for this one..
    Anyone knows it??
    There is no 3.3.5 version, wasnt developed.
    Sorry :(

ph3nom3non

No Addon button

Sorry if this doesn't belong here.
    My WoW client is downloaded from this site but in my character screen I cannot find my addon button anywhere.
    Can anybody help me with this?

4. May 19, 2014  
    is there any addon for arcane mages similiar to
    We Don't Wipe - addon

5. June 8, 2014  
    GetSetGateCrash
    Spamthrottle : File Download (3.3.0, works for 3.3.5a)
    Need i say anything? Well im gonna! This thing is beautiful for filtering general/global channel spam.

Stormshado
    Hey guys I was wondering if anybody knew if this addon works? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUs-13Oj3S0 It has a perfect setup but when I tried it I was unable to get it to work cause I'm ******ed so I was wondering if any of you knew if it works. Ty

williamdavis
    WoW PuG: Builder MODIFIED TO WORK with Molten-3.3.5a realms
    Allows autobroadcast and sorting of PuG runs. Easily announce what specific roles you need, and don't fret about updating your recruitment message.
    Don't fret about having to stop what you're doing to spam global, when this addon can keep looking for members while you inspect raid members.

Looking to join a pug and not host?-this addon serarches global chat for key words LFM ICC TOC VOA etc and compiles a handy list of both 10 and 25 man raids, THUS SERVING AS YOUR OWN RAID BROWSER!

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD

Original Version (DOES NOT WORK WELL SINCE IT RELIES ON LFG CHAT)

8. Hi guys! I guess this is the best place to post this.

I've been searching for an Addon pack for raiding (4.3.4). I mean something like this for example.

Thanks in advance!

9. Molten AH-fix (wotlk)

Fixes AH addon functionality and AH functionality generally on wotlk realms.
    It was broken by this lag fix (only for wotlk). AH window breaks when search requests are sent too fast. Happens when switching pages quickly and also breaks most functions of AH addons. Only 1 search request per second is allowed and this addon makes sure that requests aren't sent too fast.

Goodycakes

XPerl, Atlas & AtlasLoot, Bartender

The links on the thread don't seem to support Cataclysm, anyone has a link?

11. Thank you very much...This threat is very helpful !

12. WoW PuG: Builder MODIFIED TO WORK with Molten-3.3.5a realms
    Allows autobroadcast and sorting of PuG runs. Easily announce what specific roles you need, and don't fret about updating your recruitment message.
    Don't fret about having to stop what you're doing to spam global, when this addon can keep looking for members while you inspect raid members.

Looking to join a pug and not host?-this addon serarches global chat for key words LFM ICC TOC VOA etc and compiles a handy list of both 10 and 25 man raids, THUS SERVING AS YOUR OWN RAID BROWSER!

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD

Original Version (DOES NOT WORK WELL SINCE IT RELIES ON LFG CHAT)
    I posted a reply here before checking on what you did, apologies if you read that, lol. I modified a version almost exactly the same as yours besides I did not include /s and /y, and I see you also had an issue with find /1 /2 /3 /4 in the file as well. Well than if I find it I will modify it or if someone could also take a look at this addon cause I can simply not find that block of code for the life of me.

13. Skada
    Skada 4.3.4
    I can't believe you forgot this, I prefer this to recount, by all means...Those 00000's on recount just drive me nuts, plz add this to the list! Thx!

14. Hello guys,
    I would like to introduce you my work.
    I already made a Molten Launcher and you can check it here: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=267344.

Now I am working on the new abilities and at this moment I made AddOns Manager.
    AddOns Manager is a program which you can use for AddOns downloading and extrating addons to your AddOns game directory. Search textbox is "livesearch" and addons are filtering as you write letters. After extraction, downloaded file will be automatically deleted

Preview is here:
    P.S. Still need some work in photoshop to make this shiny as launcher.
    This is just testing application for now and I am working on my addon database. I will include all addons for 3.3.5a, 4.3.4 and 5.4.2 versions.

Regards, Nightheal

Termonaator
    Thanks! I found many good addons

First ... 12526061626364 ... Last