Arbitus
    If there was a way to get ElvUI in here and working, I would be eternally grateful, talk about a simple UI layout.

Baldurion
    Does anybody knows some graphical addon compilation like "LUI" or "RothUI" that works on molten? I'd be gratefull ;)

Chikoree
    Here's screen of my whole UI, just for demonstrating what it could look like.
    Maybe it's not the perfect way, but i am fine with it.
    If anyone has questions or want's to give me a tip how to do better, I'd be glad about it tho. ;)

Edit: I'm currently using those Addons.

AfterCoords
    AtlasLoot
    Bartender4
    CooldownTimers2
    DeadlyBossMods
    Gearscore Addon
    Quartz
    Recount
    XPerl

Tripleh619
    Hello!

Gladiminish and Msbt working at the arena? If,yes please give me a link.

MakeVio
    Anything to where you can move around all your bars? Like make it however you want. Like say I want to make it go by columns. 3 columns and however many rows.

6. Anything to where you can move around all your bars? Like make it however you want. Like say I want to make it go by columns. 3 columns and however many rows.
    I use Dominos, it does everything you asked for. :)

7. anyone have add on ui pack for retri paladin raid ? i need your link and your picture :) thanks all of the pro player here :D

Hellsinki
    Is anybody using DXE instead of DBM?

9. I took allot of Links from here to rebuild http://wiki.molten-wow.com/wiki/Addons_for_3.3.5 with reliable links (old ones where on selfmade links on fileservers that urge you to serve them, editor was "some" ip).
    I also added some more addons that are not listed here. Might be a good idea to move there with this section as wiki has a seperated discussionpage for every wikipage and therefor wiki is far better way to maintain the database aswell as the discussion about addons.

10. Very nice guide I mean I like the addons I have. I do think this will help allot of people in Molten though so very nice.

11. I found this Qulight UI but can't find a version for wotlk, any help welcomme

This is the link for cata version, would like to know if theres a wotlk version still somewhere

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...QulightUI.html

Rykon
    You cant Disable that function since it is not a function it is how carbonite works.

That was just some stupid player who decided to try to prevent the punk detection by passwording the main carbonite comunication. (i bet horde side doesnt hast it)
    What that stupid player doesnt know is that carbonite will always create a new channel.

Whenever you change area u WILL get those boards requestin the password, since each area uses a diferente channel to comunicate.

So only solution... delete carbonite or accept the having to press cancel button

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last