1. I was looking at the spriest guide and it recommended "Need to Know"

I couldn't find it on this list, so here's a link to it in case you'd like to add it: (3.3.5)

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/need-to-know/files/27-need-to-know-3-1-7/

2. Healers have to die
    Spot those bloody healers instantly and help them accomplish their destiny!

Drasssler

some issues

Hey guys ... I have some issues with Mik scrolling battle text / parrot . They stop working after some point , after a couple of fights I guess , and I have to relog to get them working again . The issue is sometimes this problem is not solvable even with a relog , so I have to quit wow , delete mik or parrot ( I tried using first mik , then parrot to see if I would have more success with the other ) and reinstall . And this is a big issue when que times are like 1hour+ ... Any info ? Sometimes DBM and Recount screws up too . . . it's really frustrating . Someone please help . Thank you

Chilledchaos24

Cannot get the addon's to load in-game

I have put the addon's into the addon folder but can not get them to load in game

carodwen

VuhDo

Is anyone else having an issue with the mouse up mouse down spell function on the vuhdo itself? In retail anyway its intricate to my rotation. If I could I would like to implement it here. Thanks for your time.

I have put the addon's into the addon folder but can not get them to load in game

Make sure its in the right addon folder(Mine are placed in the 3.3.5 version of the game). not the retail and make sure you click load out of date addons

vudun

recount

Is anyone else having an issue with the mouse up mouse down spell function on the vuhdo itself? In retail anyway its intricate to my rotation. If I could I would like to implement it here. Thanks for your time.

Make sure its in the right addon folder(Mine are placed in the 3.3.5 version of the game). not the retail and make sure you click load out of date addons

Recount was working and now it isnt? Some one told me there is a macro for it to work again is this true?

7. Hey guys ... I have some issues with Mik scrolling battle text / parrot . They stop working after some point , after a couple of fights I guess , and I have to relog to get them working again . The issue is sometimes this problem is not solvable even with a relog , so I have to quit wow , delete mik or parrot ( I tried using first mik , then parrot to see if I would have more success with the other ) and reinstall . And this is a big issue when que times are like 1hour+ ... Any info ? Sometimes DBM and Recount screws up too . . . it's really frustrating . Someone please help . Thank you
    download an addon named COMBATFIX and u will never have to worry about most of the addon bugs :)

8. re

Recount was working and now it isnt? Some one told me there is a macro for it to work again is this true?
    There is a script macro but instead of macro just download COMBATFIX addon <link u can find at first page first post > and it will take care a lot of your addons by itself

normalST
    Hey, is there an addon, which helps "spam" in chat with LFM \ LFG \ etc messages?

10. Edited this addon to work on Molten 3.3.5 and figured other people would like it as much as I do.

Calculator

Simply click your minimap icon in order to use the calculator.

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/wjgl46nulr64g2u/Calculator.zip

Original Non working Version:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/calculator (mainly here cause of credits and help info)

valkin2
    Awesome. Thanks for the addon list.

12. I'm looking for an addon like Liquid Wealth (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/liquid-wealth). But there is no 3.3.5a version for this one..
    Anyone knows it??

13. Maybe it has been asked before, but is there an addon which backports action bar flashing from Cata?
    To clarify, I mean about the thing in the left circle

First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last