1. I was wondering if someone could help me! I really liked Gathermate (unlike every single version of Gatherer it does not say that the addon is out of date and its nice) so I wanted to try and import the database.

The problem is, that when you get ready to import it shows you the option to import only or from the two expansions with two boxes "Expansion data only" and "Auto import". Now, when you live the expansion empty and do not check any of the marks you DO get nodes imported... but most of them arent even there XD!

What is the correct way to go about importing the database? Thanks in advanced!

2. but most of them arent even there XD!

thats a problem with the actual nodes, not gatherer

Grizzlebee
    I was wondering if someone could help me! I really liked Gathermate (unlike every single version of Gatherer it does not say that the addon is out of date and its nice) so I wanted to try and import the database.

The problem is, that when you get ready to import it shows you the option to import only or from the two expansions with two boxes "Expansion data only" and "Auto import". Now, when you live the expansion empty and do not check any of the marks you DO get nodes imported... but most of them arent even there XD!

Are you using GatherMate_Data? I just installed the latest 3.3.5 versions of that and GatherMate and it imported just fine.

4. Thank you for this priceless list StrikerTTD!

I messed up my WOW repeatingly with "wrong" addon`s and i bet all the newbies go that way in begin. Now im struggling with addone Baggins atm. :)

Without your list we would be lost and probably just uninstall all the nice helper addones instead of picking the right version.

So big ":X" from me to you StrikerTTD :D

Sawa
    I was wondering if someone could help me! I really liked Gathermate (unlike every single version of Gatherer it does not say that the addon is out of date and its nice) so I wanted to try and import the database.

Routes and GatherMate

Moikana

U can also check this addon!

http://www.wowace.com/addons/acp/files/245-3-3-5/

For those who doesnt know what it does, it allows u to activate or deactivate addons just by pressing ESC during game and selecting addons button.. So simple and its also working on this wow version!

gacon
    Guyz, which version of Carbonite work with our client version ?

Terribly i got a mess with map addon which doesnt let me see the instance map. I tried Cromulent, Mapster to replace Cartographer but it's not work fine. Also as ForteXorcist does show up but cannot be edit anymore :(

darkestraven1989
    Nice guide thanks so much all i have gotten many of my addons from this list but their is one i am wanting to get called CoolLine Cooldowns that i am unable to find. if it is on here and i missed it im sorry. i have looked here and i have tried to get it from curse downloading the 3.3.3 version but it will not open. a link or a copy of it would be very well thanked. again good work guys.

majbob444

Working Questhelper link for WOTLK 3.3.5 and Onebank3 link for 3.3.5

these are the links you can add and are verified to work on lordaeron server

Questhelper (proper version for 3.3.5 patch is questhelper 1.3.11):
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/que...s/8358-1-3-11/

Onebank3 (similar to onebag3, but for bank obviously):
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/onebank3/files/74-v3-3-5/

pyramid2head

stuns?

does anyone have a link for stunwatch? I can't find the right version

Annelotte
    Anyone knows how to disable this in "WIM".

Friend Name/s Away from Keyboard <<<<<----- spam message. Every time your friend is AFK.
    Friend Name/s Away from Keyboard

I'm definitely sure its WIM because when I disable it it doesn't show anymore.

hamu
    i dont have that addon and i have that issue... not allways ...but very often i would say dont know why ://
    and i have problem with healbot/titanpanal
    dependacy missing ://

13. Anyone knows how to disable this in "WIM".
    Friend Name/s Away from Keyboard <<<<<----- spam message. Every time your friend is AFK.
    I'm definitely sure its WIM because when I disable it it doesn't show anymore.
    do you use addon carbonite ? because carbonite give that spam message

Annelotte
    do you use addon carbonite ? because carbonite give that spam message
    No I don't use Carbonite.

After observing this for several days, the problem exist (or appeared) when I PM a friend that is AFK.

For example my friend goes afk I didn't pm him the message will not appear. BUT when he/she goes AFK and I pm him then the spam will appear.

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last