Annelotte
    I have a problem with Gatherer Addon. I downloaded from the link given in the header and it tells me that the addon is out of date...

From what it seems the version listed in header is the right version for 3.3.5. but it still telling me that it is out of date.

Can you help me?
    Googen's AddOn Pack
    For World of Warcraft 3.3.5
    Updated: 08-09-2010 07:15 PM

#2 ADDONS INCLUDED:

* Altoholic
    * AtlasLoot Enhanced
    * Auctioneer
    * Bagnon
    * ButtonFacade
    * Cartographer 2
    * Chatter
    * Deadly Boss Mods
    * Dominos
    * Gatherer (Incl. GathererDB WoWHead)
    * GearScore
    * Grid 2 (in Beta)
    * HoWT
    * LilSparkysWorkshop
    * OmniCC (Incl. shine)
    * OPie
    * Postal
    * Quartz
    * Recount
    * Reputation Bars
    * ScrollingCombatText
    * SexyMap
    * Simple Buff Bars
    * Skinner
    * TabardChampion
    * TipTac
    * Titan Panel
    * WoW Instant Messenger
    * X-perl UnitFrames

ZiggyZaG
    Anyone know which addon for user interface is this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Whiskeyb.../2/hi5GjV3KpYE

Go lil' bit further into a video to see.

3. [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]This Thread Ranks Top 2 in Google for
    3.3.5 addons / 3.3.5 wow addons
    You are wrong. For me, it says it's the 1st on www.google.com search. Nice work on the guide.

4. Warning Cellular Addon Cause Fatal Error after instalation and atempt to loggin before finish loading and entering the game the game will crash and back to desktop with some error messege and report to blizzard window.

ZiggyZaG
    Anyone know which addon for user interface is this?

PS: Posted it twice, please answer

6. Anyone know which addon for user interface is this?

PS: Posted it twice, please answer
    please post the correct url.

valamir
    I was wondering if anyone had managed to find the wotlk addon called wittymage. I have been looking for it for a while now with no luck. Anyone by chance find it?

8. Guys help please. I have a problem with Xperl. Today I installed it, and I can't set focus - every time I try it, I get a message saying something like "***TaintForced*** has blocked any action that can be done only by Blizzard UI. You can disable this addon and reload Blizzard UI" (I can't remember exactly what it said). Anyone knows how to fix this?

HairyLegs
    Hey guys i downloaded Gladius and nothing appears when i enter the arena. It is however in my addons list. What should I do?

10. Thank you so much! You helped a great deal!

itsjustadrian
    Quick question, I've been ttrying to get oUF to work on my client but it seems that even the earlier-dated versions won't work for me.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9994-oUF.html
    Any help on what to do?

Exxorcist
    true, good post.

13. Hello! I am looking for an addon wich could give me the information of people, and that I could change this information by myself. Somekind of "Banlist" wich I could unallow people to join my raids, parties, or even my Guild. I really need this addon since I talk to many people, and I really can't remember everything of them.

14. Hello! I am looking for an addon wich could give me the information of people, and that I could change this information by myself. Somekind of "Banlist" wich I could unallow people to join my raids, parties, or even my Guild. I really need this addon since I talk to many people, and I really can't remember everything of them.
    its called blacklist, search it on wowace or curseforge

15. Carbonite keeps on asking for passwords when it goes into a new area how to remove this annoying function
    You can disable that. How to was described somewhere in this threat already...use search.
    ---------------------------------
    Im looking for an alternative to unhook the "Profession/Tradeskill/Crafting" Windows

The default one..
    ..is to small and you cannot move it around.
    ..docks so nicely at the Guildbank windows that you cannot klick the "switch Guildbank section window"-Button :p

I already tried multiple alternatives but they all dont work with 3.3.5. aka produce errors and bugs.
    Anyone can add one good that is fixing size and enables to move the windows free?

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last