1. So addons only work for cata at 4.0.6a, and not 4.3? Hmm I thought cata was 4.3 on this server
    You can use 4.0.6 - 4.3 client to play Molten Cataclysm; however, the content is 4.0.6.

CrazyDGF
    I will use 4.3 client, so I will not have to update it as often as 4.06 clients, when server update.

3. I'm using the Molten full client, should I still patch up to 4.3??

atomiicx
    Anyone know of any nameplate addons that will work? For some reason I can't get Tideyplates to work and I'm pretty sure I have the right version.

jellidude

Help with connecting to the Cataclysm Expansions

Can you please help me I need help launching the server. If so can you please post it here or add a new guide

Hetsig

Latest Zygor Guide (Alliance & Horde) for 4.0.6a

Here's the latest Zygor Guide for 4.0.6a :).

http://www.speedyshare.com/file/G4k4...s-3.0.1941.zip

7. Recommend me an addon for master loot,roll,multiple roll detector,that kind of stuff.
    I mean an addon which would make things fast,to start a roll for an item,then there has to be some kind of countdown and would be awesome to auto announce the winner of that item ,and also those whos trying to cheat and roll twice.
    Need that for 3.3.5 and not Cata.

abominalizer
    Anyone has Atlas/Atlas Loot Enhanced working on Cataclysm?

Jmoose
    Badkitty 3.3.5 incredibly good addon for feral dps druds - 3.3.5 version
    Badkitty 4.0.6 not yet tested

10. it's exactly same thing i've reported some posts ago... i'm still lookin 4 a solution :S

Hyldran0
    Nice !! :D

Thanks alot!

This really helped me! :)

~Hyldran0~

HShooter
    Was still missing a good mail manager, so here's Postal

or: http://www.wowace.com/addons/postal/files/646-v3-3-2/

13. 4.0.6 addon to gather herbs & minerals at same time via a 1-3 sec cycle automatically

i used to use spotter or trackingplus or greedy but all of those are abandoned as of 3.3.5 client. I also tried the following macro:
    /run local f=AuG or CreateFrame(ÔÇ£FrameÔÇØ,ÔÇØAuGÔÇØ) f.m,f.t=1,0 f:SetScript(ÔÇ£OnUpdateÔÇØ,function(s,e) f.t=f.t+e if f.t>2.5 and not InCombatLockdown() then f.t=0 f.m=3-f.m SetTracking(f.m) end end) f:Show()
    But it also did not work in 4.0.6, does anyone know of an addon or a macro that successfully automatically cycles between the different gathering nodes every 1-3 seconds?

Linchprince
    Hi i am looking for a WORKING 3.3.5 Gladius if anyone could help me that would be great

First ... 30383940414250 ... Last