1. Err so its a bit more complicated. Click on white button, will be created new card. Then close new card an voila.

2. Hi, I'm tired of the AH sending me notifications before sending me the money when soemthing is sold, as far as I know this feature cannot be disabled so I'm looking for a mailbox addon that allows me to select and delete several mails at the same time, maybe organize them, any suggestions (I play wotlk btw) thanks

3. afaik no addon can delete mulit mails but postal will put a red x next to the so that u can quickly deleted them, also allows u to open all mail with items in one go too

4. afaik no addon can delete mulit mails but postal will put a red x next to the so that u can quickly deleted them, also allows u to open all mail with items in one go too
    thanks a lot mate, I will try it right away

john76761

6. May 5, 2012  
    For some reason prat doesn't want to work.

I had it installed, then i format my pc, installed everything, but the prat addon just doesn't change anything ingame, the chat remains untouched...

Load out of date is enabled, everything is done, other addons are working fine, just that this one, isn't for some unknown reason.

7. May 5, 2012  
    Kkthnxbye
    If your looking for a cataclysm complete UI check out my thread.

Kkthnxbye's Cataclysm's UI work

8. May 6, 2012  
    Icewindz
    is there any addons that count down enemy buff like divine shield? for wotlk.

9. May 7, 2012  
    Unbeefable
    i only use two addons. they arent very popular. im not sure why.

Error Sounds Be Gone!

not actually an in game addon. removes the pointless error sounds.

pError

removes the red error text spam.

10. May 10, 2012  
    beeverz
    I love you.

11. May 10, 2012  
    anyone can pm me a link of the last version of zygor guide for 3.3.5a(i think the last one was version 2.0.1458)?

12. May 12, 2012  
    having trouble with omen. i downloaded the 4.0.6a version and it shows the names, but the bars showing threat level do not appear.

13. May 12, 2012  
    Can anyone tell me the name of the "in game commentary" addon this guy is useing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWiz3...eature=related

You can see it at 0:10

14. May 13, 2012  
    Phase
    Anyone know the addon that adds the extra bar above the main actionbar? I've been searching forever to find it.

15. May 15, 2012  

elvUI

can somebody give any working line for this UI?

First ... 34424344454654 ... Last