1. Is Tidy Plates - Threat Plates workin for you?
    I tried 2 different versions, but the most important option, i.e. variable colors green-yellow-red according to agggro, doesn't work.. Ideas?

2. Nice thread , like everything in molten only the finest goods here :)

SirQuorion
    Ty, Really useful.

:)

MissbehaveXO
    Hi i am looking for a WORKING 3.3.5 Gladius if anyone could help me that would be great
    here.

Is Tidy Plates - Threat Plates workin for you?
    I tried 2 different versions, but the most important option, i.e. variable colors green-yellow-red according to agggro, doesn't work.. Ideas?
    It shows as a circle-type threat meter with a count for mine. I don't use "plates" so not sure about that. I also use omen for threat meter but I'm a healer in the back usually so I can see everything..

saantiks
    Hi, having trouble here, I unzipped them all accordingly and put them in the add on folder in interface. And nothing is showing up, I have the latest of them and everything, but it's not just, not, showing up. The Add-on button itself in the character selection screen isn't even there, yet all my add ons are unzipped and ready to go in the right place, what do?

Help would be more then appreciated.

Xraptorxx
    Hey i know this is off the topic but, can u do a list of guides (3.3.5a). Kinda hard for me to find one guide for example, unholy dk pvp guide or other guides out there

krzysiekxx
    Learn to search boy. Here are listed all guides for Death Knights - click me!

If you cant find something you should use this. Very helpful site.

8. Can anyone give me a link for a working Gladiatorlossa for 4.0.6?

9. Ive looked and looked for it, seems like they started at version 4.1(which seems to have broke ALOT of earlier add ons) ive seen 4 different sites all starting with that version number =/

10. Anyone maybe found working Interrupt bar for 4.0.6 pls post the link.

Thanks.

11. It shows as a circle-type threat meter with a count for mine. I don't use "plates" so not sure about that. I also use omen for threat meter but I'm a healer in the back usually so I can see everything..
    well, this is threat plates: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tidy...-threat-plates

the "circle" is a blizzard feature, it's a different thing..

12. Anyone having any issues with Recount on cata? I have TONS of addons but it looks like every single addon that is a meter (I have only tried recount and skada) my frames tend to drop quite a bit and the frames just get really choppy in general.

Recount/skada both work fine (even running and toggled at the same time) in WOTLK (Frostwolf) but not wanting to work for me on Greymane. What gives?

This guy describes by problem exactly: http://www.wowace.com/addons/recount...using-recount/

Yulive

GladiatorlosSA

hi guys,
    do u know if sentinel accepts gladiatorlosSA for 4.0.6 ? and where can i download it, since curse doesnt support 4.0.6 version.
    best regards
    Yulive

14. You guys use the recount version for 4.0.3? If so it works good?

15. for the version of atlas that is provided supports the earliest game version of cataclysm 4.1,will that work with 4.0.6a well ?or make the game lag?Anybody tried it or not?

First ... 31394041424351 ... Last