1. Anyone know whats the name of that one addon that allows you to loot all your mail with one click ?
    the name is Postal

2. Anyone know whats the name of that one addon that allows you to loot all your mail with one click ?
    Postal for 3.3.5a

3. some one ays this is an addon to be able to do this in chat,anyone know whats it called.....
    i dont know if there's an addon for that, but go to wowhead, search for your desired achievement, once on the page, click the 'link' button, a chat message should pop up, copy that text and paste it in a macro (for easier editing) rename the achievement name, and make sure it's in between the brackets (i.e [achievement name]) once done, drag the macro icon to your action bar and click it, it should provide a link so you can shift click it in chat (make sure you dont have any achievement modification addons)

Cruserd
    Anyone can help me find Snowfall Key Press for 3.3.5 plz!

5. i dont know if there's an addon for that, but go to wowhead, search for your desired achievement, once on the page, click the 'link' button, a chat message should pop up, copy that text and paste it in a macro (for easier editing) rename the achievement name, and make sure it's in between the brackets (i.e [achievement name]) once done, drag the macro icon to your action bar and click it, it should provide a link so you can shift click it in chat (make sure you dont have any achievement modification addons)

Well i dont know on that one,i just know is this guy can pretty say what he wants in every achievement bubble as he please.I posted a comment awhile back on the forums if this was legal and an administrator came back saying it was an addon.I was just wondering what one it was?

---------------------------------
    Include here Leatrix Latency Fix, greatly improves overall perfomance
    anybody know what it means when you get this and what to do about it?

6. Just wondering if there is such as an addon that will lpck on to a subject when fighting,What i mean as if you are a lock trying to fight a rogue and the rogue is running around you doing his damage and your trying to follow him trying to do yours?Its annoying when your trying to follow someone as there running around while your trying to cast spells while to stay in his focus range.

andy5421
    all I can suggest is Sticky Targeting(Blizzard standard issue) or Set Focus on him and if you lose sight of him click on the focus

8. Is there any type of like Routes addon to give me a route to go on to find my herbs, minerals, and that sort of thing?

Vorjak
    Has anyone tried out the eloquence addon? I can't seem to get it to work at all...

10. Has anyone tried out the eloquence addon? I can't seem to get it to work at all...

yup same prob here seem its not working :confused:

Annelotte
    I'm looking for 3.3.5a compatible addons for HandyNotes.

1. HandyNotes_CityGuide
    2. HandyNotes_Vendors
    3. HandyNotes_Trainers
    4. HandyNotes_Mailboxes
    5. HandyNotes_FlightMasters
    or is there simlilar addon I can use?
    HandyNotes are working fine (Game version 3.3.0).

HandyNotes-v1.1.5

HandyNotes_CityGuide-v1.0.10
    HandyNotes_FlightMasters-r79
    HandyNotes_Guild-1.2
    HandyNotes_Trainers-v1.2.13
    HandyNotes_Vendors-v1.2.5
    HandyNotes_Mailboxes-v1.07

Optional:
    HandyNotes_SpecialNPCsEtc_V1.0.0 (replaced HandyNotes Trainers)
    HandyNotes_Charon-v0.5.4_Beta (tracking your deaths and resurrections)

12. Well i dont know on that one,i just know is this guy can pretty say what he wants in every achievement bubble as he please.I posted a comment awhile back on the forums if this was legal and an administrator came back saying it was an addon.I was just wondering what one it was?
    It's not an addon, it's a macro.

Vorjak

yup same prob here seem its not working :confused:
    I got it to work. But not the version offered here. I downloaded the 3.3.2 compatible version, not the r13 one.
    hxxp://wow.curseforge.com/addons/eloquence/files/8-eloquence-3-3-2/
    Try that should work. Did for me.

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last