1. May 2, 2011  
    StrikerTTD
    ZygorGuides-2.0.1032

This is the free version. Has leveling guides for all the race/classes all the way up to level 80, also includes a talent advisor to help those not fluent in talent point placement.

Works 100% with 3.5.5a(I've been using it for a while now on Molten)
    Dinowen,

We do have a few levelling guides on these forums, you can find them in the Guides list, located in my Signature and Stickied on the Forum. The guides on the forums are also specifically made for Molten-Wow Players, so they will level a bit quicker, being optimized for the server rates (3x, 12x, 20x).

Also, this thread is for AddOns, not guides. If you would like to make another guide though, this forum (guides forum) is the best place to begin!

Striker

Roleplaying Addons for Roleplayers.

Eloquence is a language mod that adds flavor to your character's speech by adding proper dialects and racial accents. It works for both speech from your character to the public, and vice versa. Other options make this a very customizable addon.

RP use: Trolls sound like trolls, Draenei sound like draenei.
    (Up to date for 3.3.5a)

Roleplaying Helper (RPH) allows your character to automatically roleplay to certain events with user-definable phrases and emotes. RPH comes stocked with many RP phrases and emotes, and you can add your own.

RP use: easy, 'automatic' RP.
    (Out of date for 3.3.5a, but should still work if load out of date addons is selected)
    Better!!!

2. May 2, 2011  
    StrikerTTD
    Um, that IS an addon. It just has a guide packed into it. I was mainly posting it for the Talent Advisor.

If you would like, I can provide screen shots. But it IS an addon.

And, I do believe this addon is configurable so that people can translate their forum based guides into ingame step by step guides.
    Nice! The word 'Guide' threw me.

Also, Eloquence has been added to the list. -- I found the project site to it on Curseforge, and linked the file directly to their file list instead of Megaupload.

RolePlaying Helper will not be added to the list (Just to keep the list -kinda- short) unless Molten puts up a Roleplaying server, but the Addon seems awesome!

I will add the Guide addon now.

Striker

3. May 2, 2011  
    Soldeo
    Dont download Mapster, it would ruin your map.

4. May 2, 2011  
    I found out what my problem was: inside the folder that I put into my Addons folder had another (or more) folder(s) inside it and not the "??????.lua" . So I looked inside the SECOND folder(s) and found the ????.lua there and then I just removed the FIRST folder from the Addons folder but kept the Second one(s).

WORKED!
    ---------------------------------

That's not really possible :S

If you have the Addon Control Panel addon, then you will see the "Addons" in the interface, but otherwise the only way to configurate the addons you use is to logout and select them from there.

Hope I helped :)
    You helped a lot indeed. :D You made me think.

So,I'm writing here in order to let you ,guys,know how to fix the problem if you ever encounter it.

So as to see the Add-ons button in the Character Choosing page when you log into the server you must have an empty folder named "addon" in your "addons" directory (Interface/Addons/addon).

I decided to compare the TBC addons folder with that of WOTLK and found out what the problem was. :)

Hope I helped :p

5. May 2, 2011  
    ericmck2000
    This thread is missing the single best addon ever....

TBAG

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/450002.aspx

Best bag management mod ever. has been working perfectly for me for the last few weeks.

Copied from curse.
    This is the long awaited update to TBag that fixes a number of bugs.

TBag is a WoW Addon that provides an alternative bag and bank interface. It was built by modifying Engbags an addon who has essnetially the same functionality is missing some of the features of TBag.

Talos the original author of Tbag his this to say about it when he released it:

"In addition to the auto-sorting you've come to know and love, I've added many new features, including searching for items (in mail, etc.) You can also see and use the original default UI bags, which have slots free overlaid on top of them. There are also many convenience features, like highlighting new items, colored spotlighting, and purchase bank bags without having to unload the addon. A visual edit mode allows you to rearrange categories to your taste, and an advanced customization window enables you to completely configure every aspect of TBag."

This is a modification of his 070123 release for WoW 2.0.3. The modifications were done by Shefki. See the Changelog file for details of the changes I made. The ToDo.txt file consists of ToDo items that were found in the original TBag release. Some of them are not terribly relevent to my my intentions, some I'm unclear on what he meant and others seem to have already been fixed. See my Todo List below.

Getting Started

TBag can only "see" something you've seen, so for every character:

1) Open your bags
    2) Go to the bank
    3) Check your mail
    4) View your body
    5) Open all your trade windows
    This allows you to view the bag and bank contents of your characters at any time (sorted according to their trade skills) by clicking the name dropdown in the upper right. It also enables you to do a full item search from the search textbox just to the left of the name dropdown.

6. May 8, 2011  
    Thanks it helped me alot becouse curse.com is cataclysm way :D

7. May 8, 2011  
    kokiman
    You helped a lot indeed. :D You made me think.

So,I'm writing here in order to let you ,guys,know how to fix the problem if you ever encounter it.

So as to see the Add-ons button in the Character Choosing page when you log into the server you must have an empty folder named "addon" in your "addons" directory (Interface/Addons/addon).

I decided to compare the TBC addons folder with that of WOTLK and found out what the problem was. :)

Hope I helped :p
    I wish it would.. I still have the problem with the addon button that doesnt appear.
    I have a list of Blizzard addons i can't get rid off.. I've deleted them --> they appeared after starting WoW in the folder again; ive startet wow, deleted them --> they appeared again in the folder.

The structure is wow > Interface > AddOns

And its starts to be a massive problem for me because I do need some addons.

edit: Oh i forgot, i also added a folder addons so the structure looked like this wow > Interface > Add0ns > addons

8. May 14, 2011  
    Deadlydrizzt
    Ummm, I don't have an AddOn button in game. From what I've read it's supposed to be in the bottom left hand corner of my character screen. It's not there, or anywhere else for that matter. Is there a specific reason for this, as well a fix for that issue?

9. May 15, 2011  
    StrikerTTD
    Ummm, I don't have an AddOn button in game. From what I've read it's supposed to be in the bottom left hand corner of my character screen. It's not there, or anywhere else for that matter. Is there a specific reason for this, as well a fix for that issue?
    Once you download one of the Addons from the main page of this forum and unzip it to the Wow/Interface/Addons folder, the button should show up at the bottom left corner of your character selection screen.

10. May 16, 2011  
    i've installed LUI v3, and i pretty much didn't like it, and when i uninstall it
    everything in my HUD become very small...
    anybody know how to fix it?

11. May 17, 2011  
    Ramseslll

Congratz - Addon Suggestion

http://static.curseforge.net/content...atz-v0.4.3.zip

It automatically congratulates any guild member that get's an achievement.

Pros:
    Customizable-->You can choose several different congratulations from which it randomly chooses one every time it congratulates. It can also be told to say the name of the person that got the achievement by puttint #N in the "/congratz add".

Cons:
    No UI

For a review, go to: The World of Warcrafters: Addon Reviews - Congratz

12. May 18, 2011  

13. May 19, 2011  
    galasp
    Wow nice collection! I ll give a try to some of them... :)

14. May 22, 2011  
    WOOT was looking for this
    ---------------------------------
    sweet thank man:)

15. May 24, 2011  
    Hello there, thank you for the addon listing it was really useful! I've been searching for ages for atlas ^^. Just curious, if there is any sort of "loot destroyer" would be useful for people that take skinning as profession since it would reduce a lot of downtime tbh.

Thank you!

First ... 6789101858 ... Last