Mrherriot
    Pally power is a fairly simple add that shows different buffs and when they will time-out.

Here's a link http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pally-power/

OMFGItsDom
    Anyone know where i can get spell alerter 3.5 addon? really need it please help me now :(

Can't find it :'(

tomekgontaa
    THANK YOU SO MUCH>.< Im not sure if it works yet since im in the que but Ive been trying to get Gearscore for SO LONG. Ive had it but it always errors and doesnt work AT ALL. so I thought, maybe the newest version isnt compatible with this version of WoW. So I looked it up on google and WHAT DO YOU KNOW. a thread made by molten :D

Love you molt.

ChoGall
    nice guide

5. Advanced Trade Skill Window
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/400569.aspx
    for queueing profession items to be made one after the other...

Instance lock out
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/415454.aspx
    Tells you how long you have to wait before you can enter another isntance (after doing the 5 you can do in 1hr)

Rockwen

SnowfallKeypress

You guys got any idea why my SnowfallKeypress doesnt work ?
    I installed everything right but my Spell just go off when i Release the button.

7. hey guys can any1 find me tabard addict addon for 3.3.5 version i cant find it anywhere -.-'
    regards

8. WIM addon isnt working :< Does anyone know where to find a working WIM ? Seriously i've been looking for it all over and when i found it it aint workin' Q.Q

eber
    WIM addon isnt working :< Does anyone know where to find a working WIM ? Seriously i've been looking for it all over and when i found it it aint workin' Q.Q
    with lib
    without lib

stjepanzero

whyyyyy???

why doesent the gs viewer not WORK!!!! WHY I WANT IT NOW! :mad:

Kastix
    I edited SCT_Cooldowns to make it work with WoW version 3.3.5 and Ace3
    All the credits goto the awsome dev team of Ace, GrayHoof for making SCT and Wireless for making the patch so that SCT shows when a spell is usable again after casting it.

The rar file includes SCT that will work, SCT_cooldowns and Ace3.
    For the noobs, Ace3 is a library.

Download SCT SCT_Cooldowns.zip for free on uploading.com
    this should be revived and probably sticked.....

Also A MUST have addon is LoseControl ......it shows all CCs on you and on your target awesome for PVP u must try, when i found it i fell in love i am just sad i havent stumbeled before on it PLS guys chek it out!!!!very simple also nothing needs to be configured....but u can go to interface addons losecontrol to se some basic options
    ---------------------------------
    Also whats with natur enemycastbar.....can any1 say me the status of it and all? i havent used it before but i found 3.3.0 version.....so jea give info....also whys there so much diferent but similar addons(i havent tested yet i am now downloading them i need 1 for warr) like natur, aflicted,dot timer,debuffilter,classtimer,needtoknow,satrina buff frames,elkano buff bars....etc....,WTF why so difrent stuff....i need something like this but to test all Oo and even to decide wich is the best and wich suit me the best makes my head explode .....i got impresion this is all similar....PLEASE some help and some info....also if posible detailed and in noobish ;) thx
    ---------------------------------
    When it says (3.3.0 Latest Compatible), does that mean it will not work on moltem wow? It is 3.3.5

And waht about the addons on curse.com? All addons says game version ps 4.2. Again does that mean it wont work on molten wow?
    it will probably work.... i have omni. cc old from when wotlk was released Oo and still works ima update it....but it should almost always work....only thing new addons bring is fixes most of times.... also go on ace addons or curse forge not normal curse addon

also *EBER*
    with lib
    without lib
    this is library? or woot....and what should i download i mean when i download random addons?not specific wim

eber
    also *EBER*
    with lib
    without lib
    this is library? or woot....and what should i download i mean when i download random addons?not specific wim
    I just grabbed and posted both links from wowace in case he preferred one or the other (or in case one works and one doesn't).

Kastix
    I just grabbed and posted both links from wowace in case he preferred one or the other (or in case one works and one doesn't).
    Yea but i wanted to ask whats the diference? What does that library do? Also are addons without lib accesable via ->Esc-Interface-Addons? or i need to write /*addonname*options(or things like that) is that the diference or what? also why all adons cant be configured via interface thats dumb to me :(
    also u know whats status with natur enemycastbar?
    also wich should i download with lib or without lib....i speak of other random addons....but wich to dl with or without and why?

14. Thanks you for this VERY usefull list!

15. Yea but i wanted to ask whats the diference? What does that library do? Also are addons without lib accesable via ->Esc-Interface-Addons? or i need to write /*addonname*options(or things like that) is that the diference or what? also why all adons cant be configured via interface thats dumb to me :(
    also u know whats status with natur enemycastbar?
    also wich should i download with lib or without lib....i speak of other random addons....but wich to dl with or without and why?
    With Lib, always. The ones without libs are for developers or people that may want to tinker with it.

All Ace2 / Ace 3 based addons come with a library to allow it to work with other Ace-based addons
    without creating too many conflicts. (lua errors popping up and slowing down your game)
    Your best choice is to always get the lib accompanied with any AddOn you wish to use.
    It may be redundant but never cause you problems whilst not having the right libs can cause problems.

As far as accessing AddOns via the Game Menu is totally in control of whoever designed the
    AddOn and has implemented that into it.
    You have no real control over that without becoming too technical.
    (unless you build your own lib ;) )
    Most still use the Minimap buttons, or indeed the usage of a command.
    Most will tell you what commands to use when you log into the game, or is mentioned
    in a Readme file (or on the download location).

For the other issue:
    In most cases you will want an AddOn version designed for 3.2 and higher, up to 3.3.5.
    Anything before 3.2 will use the old LUA system resulting in many errors,
    anything between 3.2 and 3.3.5 will work but may give false (outdated) information,
    and anything past 3.3.5a will want to create data we have not yet access to.

[3.1.X] [3.2.X] [3.2.X <> 3.3.5] [3.3.5a] [4.X.X]

First ... 614151617182666 ... Last