1. Primal Nether TBC

so i just noticed that Primal Nether's are now on the vendor in shatt these are new right?or have they been there all along and i over looked them? they are are still BOP fyi.

if the nethers are new when can we expect to see Nether Vortex's on the vendor as well?

2. They became available in conjunction with the release of Black Temple.

3. They became available in conjunction with the release of Black Temple.

ok so like i said the Primal Nether's are new on the vendor, cool and ty for the info.
    but that leads me back to my 2nd question what about Nether Vortex's? why are primals on the vendor but Vortex's are not?when can we expect to see them?

this is the crap im talking about and made a post about it last week or so. i get the devs are not following blizz's release 100% and thats fine but when warmane releases half "content/items" is just blows my mind. both Nether Vortex's and primals were add'ed to the vendor in shatt in 2.4 and both had the bind on pick up removed at the same time. why now is it only primals and they are BOP?add both crafting items to the game at the same time or not at all.

4. Warmane is following the content release order of the retail game pretty well as it stands.

Patch 2.1.0 ("Black Temple") is the current PVE Content patch of Outland. This is when Primal Nethers were purchasable from badge vendor:

Primal Nethers may now be purchased from G'eras for Badges of Justice.
    Patch 2.4.0 ("Fury of the Sunwell") is not to be implemented for some time (several months, at least) and contains what you are looking for.

[Primal Nether] is no longer Bind on Pickup.

[Nether Vortex] are no longer Bind on Pickup and can now be purchased from Neutral 15 G'eras for 15 [Badges of Justice]!